Bleach Broken Chains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RP

3 posters

A meeting

Mikuru
    Mikuru
    Level 17

A   meeting  Empty A meeting

Post by Mikuru Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:38 pm

Mikuru walked into Marin's office for she had received a memo to report. As she walked to his office she noticed Seis wasn't at his desk, she just walked into Marins office and sat in the chair in front of his desk.

Mikurus outfit of the day was a form of Hinata, She even had contacts to make her eyes pure white in color. The main difference in the outfit was that she was wearing a blue short kimono instead of Hinatas outfit.
    Spoiler:
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

A   meeting  Empty Re: A meeting

Post by Marin Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:58 pm

The Garganta from France opened up and Marin emerged through the fracture in reality. He saw Mikuru dressed up in some form of outfit, while it was somewhat attractive the recent step towards his goals had caused him to overlook it and besides she was a little young compared to him, like a younger sister.

For a moment he had wondered why she was here, but then he remembered something about a memo that he thought he canceled or said in jest... he could remember exactly which right now. He stared in her direction for a moment considering things, then came to a decision.

"Thank you for coming Mikuru-kohai, take a seat if you want?" he gestured towards the chair opposite his. This large chamber that was his office at Arran Corp HQ was furnished with objects of quality. It was covered with an oriental rug and its walls adorned with various Asian artifacts. These artifacts were bought with his substantial worldly funds. In addition to this the walls were adorned with tapestries.

"I was wondering if you were interested in some training? With R&D being your field I figure that you don't get enough time to sharpen your skills." he sat in his seat then a though occurred, "I'm not going to kill your or anything. It's just that the younger can think of things other people can't and I want to see how that effects your fighting."
    Dominique
    Dominique

Post by Dominique Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:15 am

Dominique finished reading his book in Washington when he then realized he forgot to ask marin a few question's.He then opened a garganta to Arrancar HQ right out side of Xen Mar's office.Before Dominique entered he knocked on the door mainly out of respect. after waiting a few second's he opened the door seeing Xen Mar and someone he hasn't really seen before." Xen Mar when you get a moment i would like to speak with you on some matter's. " Upon Dominique saying what he had to say looked around for a split second.

It was a large chamber that had some object's of quality. There was also a oriental rug that looked pretty cool to Dominique there was also some artifact's that Dominique had no idea where they came form if he had to guess either china japan or Asia.Dominique also noticed that the wall's where adorned with tapestries. He then looked back at Marin to see what he had to say about it.
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:37 am

Marin looked up at the doors after his ability sensed a Garganta open. Then at the intruder after the doors opened.

'I wish Seis was back...' he thought.

He was about to ask who this black cloaked, perhaps robed person was, but then had a feeling that he knew the Arrancar from somewhere.

"You're familiar...wait, Dominique-bozu?" He said partially remembering the Arrancar that he helped at least a century ago, "I apologize Asahina-kohai, I'll only take a moment."

Marin stood, then pressed a button on his desk to talk to the undoubtedly alerted security,"It's fine, cancel security." Valintine's people are always alert and that meant constantly judging a situation, not on whether you needed them, but whether to cancel their arrival.

The Arrancar then walked over towards the large doors and opened them. This was why he didn't recognize the Garganta, it had been long, long enough apparently for him to have forgotten some details.

"We can talk in the lounge. What brings you here?" Marin then sat in a nearby chair.

It was of note that the this floor was, like in other Arran Corp buildings, incorporated a variant of Sekiseki stone. This variant made the souls conform closer to spirit world physics, a few tricks of the trade were more difficult or impossible to do. Though nothing could really stop a Garganta.
    Dominique
    Dominique

Post by Dominique Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:58 am

Dominique stands leaning on the wall. " You remember the days after you got me on my feet Xenmar.At that point in time i was weak and still adapting to my new form.What i am saying old friend is that i would like to prove myself worthy of being one of you're Espada yet again. " Dominique then walked over to the window. " It has been awhile since we last met my skills have greatly improved. " he said looking back at Xenmar. " I understand if i would owe you one " Dominique said with a smile. " Nice office by the way it looks like you're doing pretty well these day's " he said with a friendly tone.
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:55 am

'He's talking as if we were peers' Marin thought

As sunlight shone through the window of the now Seis-less reception area he thought about the response. It was true he had failed a long time ago, but maybe soon he'd have what it took in skill. It was fact that his power was lower than other Arrancar, but power wasn't everything.

"Well, bozu, I'll see what I can do. In the mean time..." Marin pulls out a card from his suit, "You go and improve your skills." He hands his fellow Arrancar the card.
    Spoiler:

"In terms of how I've been doing... I've had a pretty rough time." He paused, "Fighting demons of my own. We can't do this for much longer, I have a meeting I need to get back to."
    Dominique
    Dominique

Post by Dominique Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:01 am

Dominique with a half decent smirk on his face " Ah will do my friend,i am sorry for interrupting you're meeting old friend my humble apologies " he said as he bowed and proceeded to open a garganta. " I shall see you soon my friend " as Domnique the steeped threw the garganta." have fun " Dominique said as the garganta was closeing behind him

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:01 pm