Bleach Broken Chains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RP

2 posters

Daisuke V Marin

Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Daisuke V Marin Empty Daisuke V Marin

Post by Daisuke Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:45 am

In the wastelands of the Sierra Desert a heavy sandstorm was blowing threw. The timing was never perfect for these things. It all ways caused travelers problems due to the fact the sand blinds people's sight for a little while. Now in this wasteland was a oasis and two buildings standing next to the oasis. A house and a small hotel just in case a traveler got lost they can recover. A glass dome had cover the oasis water from the raging sandstorms. On top of the house sat a young male wearing protective gear so he can keep an look out for travelers that had gotten lost or hollows that were thinking of attacking his base of operations. He was wearing goggles to protect his eyes. He wonder if anyone was going to show up or did he need to go out on another patrol. Sighing he took the patrol option. He knew the base would be fine as he pressed a button and made the building and the oasis disappear out of sight. He had gotten half way when he notice something was not right. Grabbing his Zanpakuto he held it sideways and waited for what ever was here to show it self.
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Daisuke V Marin Empty Re: Daisuke V Marin

Post by Marin Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:04 am

Marin sensed a change in the air, someone was here... hee hee, let's find out what's going on here.

The Arrancar stepped out into the opening, "Well, well. It's amazing what you find when taking a stroll. Who are you? What are you doing here? Who do you Serve?"

The man asking was standing at 5 foot 6 inches. He has an eye condition giving him two different eye colors, one eye Orange and the other is Blue. He wears a Uwagi (Sanosuke Sagara's long jacket). It is silver with gold Chinese Kanji on the front that translate to Echo. Under the Uwagi is a dark blue, nearly black, Gi and Hakama. On the back of the Gi is a faded image of his family's crest.

In addition to the Gi he wears an ying-yang earring dangling on a short chain also he occasionally wears sandals, but normally just sandal socks. There is a wavy blue scar on his left arm that sometimes glows in the dark as a remnant of his travels in Zenopolis. His slick red hair is done in a braided bun on the back of his head with a two inch braid dangling down where at the end the hair is free down to his ankles. The hair on his head has periodic strands down over the sides of his face starting from short bangs that expand in length as the get to the sides, the longest being just below his ears.

Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:24 am

Daisuke held his sword outward so that he he can execute a counter move just in case. He knew the things in this desert but he never seen this man before while he went on his patrols. He took off his goggles so his deep purple eyes were looking at the man. His black hair blew in the wind as the sand started to kick up again. "I'm Daisuke Damorey, and as for me doing here this is my hideout cause i live in these parts and i serve no one. I'm a mercenary so i don't work for anyone directly. As for you, who are you and what business do you seek on my land? I hope you're not hear to cause trouble cause i won't allow it. You'll hinder the travelers coming threw this location." He said as he shed his protective gear now standing in a shinigami uniform the jacket had one side was black and the other was white and he wore a white t-shirt underneath the jacket. His pants were black and his zanpaukto sheath hanging on his back sideways.
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:05 am

"You may call me Xenmar and I am here for building rights. May we barter?"

'This man, Daisuke, was a mercenary. A mercenary with land apparently was standing with attitude. This attitude could be useful to me' he thought

"Would you be interested in working with me, mercenary?"

Building rights for this area are required for certain special projects. Special, like the Celest Project. Marin hoped that this Daisuke would just stay out of the way, but knew better than to put it in a slot of high probability.
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:41 pm

Daisuke looked at him oddly. Nobody had every asked him to work directly for someone let alone a fraction that was very powerful. He knew nobody was going to bother with him but things might change. Judging by the way he was dressed he was not a shinigami, nor a vizard. Something told him just by the way he acted that he was a arrancar but he was not going to say it. If he remember correctly they were all caught up in a war, a war that he had no wish to participate in. He now worked free lance some guys would ask him to take care of the annoying hollow here and there. But he manly was a guide in these forsaken wastelands.
    What's in it for me? How do i know that i'm not going to be tricked?"
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:51 am

"What's in it for you?... funding, say $1.5x10^3 a month with no tax. what do you say?" Xenmar asked.

He wondered if this would work. If it didn't he was ready to make this land... unowned.
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:09 am

Daisuke's eyes narrowed a bit. It was not the money that bothered him, it was the fact this war was. He wonder who started this and for what reason. He knew that later he would have to choose a side or die in the ever lasting chaos...which he lived for. He looked at Marin in the eyes. "what good does it when fighting in a war that is going to be raging for decades. I knew of your building plans all along. The arrancar that were surveying this land told me after i kidnapped him and extorted the information out of him of course he tried to kill me but i grabbed his blade and i knocked him out. when he woke up i told him he had thirty minuets to leave or i would kill him and he left with out a word."
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:21 am

"You assaulted one of my Arrancar? Hmm, by your tone I take it this won't end well." Marin Sighed

Accompanying a gust of sand filled wind he took a stance resembling Chi'na. His hair whipped around as he gave this Shinigami a chance,

"You should leave if your not going to help!"
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:00 am

Daisuke started to laugh insanely and look at Marin as a sandstorm started to kick up. Taking the advantage of the storm he jumps into the sandstorm. Since he was wearing covering gear that also blended him to the sands. He waited and watched his opponent studying him seeing what kind of move he was going to make. He knew this man outclassed him so he was going to have to play it safe."I may be a rouge but i don't like people dropping unannounced. This is my land not his or anyone else's. Be thankful i did not kill him cause had you been him then his body would have been buried in the sands by now."
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:55 am

The sandstorm came in obscuring the area, this was a hindrance, obviously. However the fact that this Shinigami had stranded one of his Arrancar infuriated him, both because he was captured and because it seemed like there wasn't much of a fight.

"Daisuke! This is a mistake." Xenmar then leapt to the left while letting loose a buckshot of bala towards his last sen position. He then retook his defensive Chi'na like position and began charging a Cero in his right hand.

"What are you going to do Daisuke-kohai?!"

Cero Charge 1
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:46 am

He smiles as the bala flies right pass him untouched. He laughs and looks at him. He takes his sword out and holding it so that the blades were facing towards his left. "Here's what i'm going to do Marin. Let there be chaos"He said as he went into his Shikai form. He wears his old ninja gear and his Zanpakuto is now in the form of a two handed sword with a chain link connecting the swords together. He saw and then lowering himself down he flash-stepped toward him and then noticing the Cero Charge in his hand he smiled as he kept on running and then pulling his sword in he grabs and then taking the left side of his he kept on running at full speed waiting to time the attack just right.
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Marin kept his eyes open in this storm and saw an oncoming figure. Unless Daisuke had reinforcements this was most assuredly him. Marin smirked and didn't wait for his foe to arrive.

Marin sonidoed towards his rushing opponent and unleashed the charged Cero in front and across of his foe hoping the he would run into it. As The Arrancar passed he reached for Dai's arm in an attempt to spin him and take him to the ground.

"I ask, release my Arrancar and relinquish your land?" He asked with more emphases on his fellow Arrancar. "My brethren better not be destroyed." His anger began filling and the Menos source hollow's need for revenge began to surface. Marin would need to calm down before he made a mistake...

Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:36 pm

Daisuke laughs at him and stop short and shows him something. It was a hollow fragment. "See this? I took it from him. He's fine, he's just locked in his room. He has the best treatment to date and no harm has come to him. If it makes you better i'll bring him here." He said as he tapped his boot and then a voice said to him in his ear piece. "One minuet to destination.". He looks at him and pulls the chain together and makes it a double sided katana showing he was not going to take another step until the bike was here. "I will not make another step until your brother is here."
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:10 am

Marin took a defensive stance, "I'll wait, for a time."

'I can only hope that he is telling the truth, if not...' Marin began contemplating fighting solutions. Though he stopped when he noticed that the sand was building up on the ground up to his ankles.

"Might we wait somewhere less sandy?"
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:50 am

Daisuke looked at the sand and started to notice something. He then sees the sand was building up around his ankles and then he looked at him and he had no time to react he threw his sword into the sand and tackled him just as a sand worm appear right wear Marin was. He looked at him. "i may be your enemy but i'm not going to let you die that easy. If this does not prove i did not kill or hurt your brother then i don't know what will." He gets up and grabs his sword and reverts it back into his sealed form and looks at him. "There's a hillside that has no sand on it. Fallow me if you don't want those sand worms trying to eat you alive."
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:27 pm

"Umph." Marin was pushed down, tackled. He was about to protest until he heard why.

"I'll Follow..." The Arrancar said, "You clearly know about your environment... I know you don't want your land bought, but what about a share? Surly all this sand can't be all that useful to you..."

They eventually got to the hill... Maybe now there would be physical proof.
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:01 pm

Daisuke punched in on his watch to change coordinates and few minuets later the bike appeared with the hostage arrancar on the bike no cuff or ropes on him. He looked at the hostage. "You're free to go. If your going to build these buildings i would suggest you do it near the oasis's. If you build on the sands it's a welcoming feast to those worms. you can have the lands south of my oasis's. But if you even think about invading my spot, or even side wind me then i'll be the lease of your worries."
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:13 pm

"Well then it sounds like we have reached an agreement. Assuming that my Arrancar is to my satisfaction." Marin said waiting for his man to arrive.

The wind kicked up again along with a Sandworm in the distance. He thought of the seclusion of this place, the way people wouldn't come here, save for it's soul current occupant and he smiled.

'This is a dismal place... it's perfect..'
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:00 pm

he smiles as he heard the bike pull up next to them and the arrancar stepped off the bike and Daisuke cut the ropes off his arms.
    "Here you go Marin. As promised your Arrancar."
    Daisuke then got on his bike and looked at them. "I would advise you to keep an eye out. These lands are very dangerous. I suggest you stay away from Germany as well. That's my home base as well. The Palace of Chaos is not a easy place to navigate, let alone stay in it. You'll die before getting toward my room. Only i can navigate it and live. I built it. Intruders will die."
    He said as he drove off and then stop.
    "tell you what you there i held captive let me spar with you. I need to work out before i get cramped again."
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Marin checked his Arrancar over, fortunately he was fine considering what he was subject to. The sand picked up with the wind as Daisuke spoke.

'Was he challenging the captive? That's strange...' he thought

"Why ask a victim of interrogation for a fight. I'll take you up on the challenge." Marin wonders if, in fact, this Shinigami would accept...
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Daisuke looked at Marin. He knew he would lose against him. He was the hollow king, why would he pick a fight with someone higher than him? In a fair fight he would die easily. His power was great alone and that power was something he wanted to avoid for the time being. Anyone who was stupid enough to accept a higher power lever than him was asking for someone to sign off on their death warrant.

"with all due respect Marin, from just our fight alone your power greatly out dues mine. Only when i'm stronger will i accept your challenge. Besides he was not badly interrogated. The only thing he had to suffer was two full days of watching Oprah until he told me what i needed to know. I don't know if your Arrancars were interrogated worst but i take good care of my prisoners. It shows a sign of respect to the enemy. Trust me. You don't see a scratch on him, no bloody lips, nothing. I did this out of respect for you cause i saw your power in New York."
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:49 pm

Marin smiled, "So you did this for me? Are you sure you won't reconsider the Arena? Or should I just take my Arrancar and leave?"

While he was talking several Sand Worms in the distance rose and fell, some trying to get to the spirits, others fighting each other. No one could really understand the motivation of animals.
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:34 pm

Daisuke held his sword out sideways and looked at him

"up to you. I really don't care much"
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:24 am

"I guess I'll leave then, but don't interfere with my building"

Marin will then open a Garganta to Hueco Mundo and whent through with his interrogated Arrancar.

However after a moment Marin will walk back through. Now he was uninhibited.

"On second thought with my Arrancar safe... I will fight in your Arena."
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:58 am

Daisuke smiles and points out to the cliff.
    "Only rule. Don't fall off"
    He said as he moved with such speed that he was in the air bringing his sword down on him. He knew he was going to counter but he need to press him on the defense so he could have the upper hand

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:51 pm