Bleach Broken Chains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RP

4 posters

Dominique Farshadow

Dominique
    Dominique

Dominique Farshadow Empty Dominique Farshadow

Post by Dominique Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:38 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~General Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Dominique Farshadow

Alias: n/a

Visual Age:15

Race: Arrancar

Division: n/a

Hollow Hole Location: Mid-chest

Mask Fragment Description: Dominique's mask fragment is a skeletal shell with two black lines going down it. The fragment covers the right half of my face

Tattoo Location: Back right shoulder

Special Ability: Shadow Phase - Darkness surrounds the players and I fade into the darkness and am able to do one fierce attack from any direction. The darkness comes from my rage my rage when its built up I can unleash it in to a pitch black darkness that surrounds a good chunk of area.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Extra Information: n/a

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Additional Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *This stuff is optional

Blood Type: A

Family Members: Na

Birth Date: January 23, 1460

Star Sign: Scorpio

Favorite Food: Meat lovers pizza

Least Favorite Food: Salads

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General Appearance: (Written description or Picture)
    Spoiler:
    Reiatsu Color: Outer shell is blood red inner shell is a mixture of blue n Shadow black

Height: 6'3”

Weight: 184

Body Type: Average

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: Dominique is the type that doesn't like to be messed with. He hardly shows emotions, and he believes he is the best and that's what keeps him going. He only lets two emotions show and those are anger and joy. He likes to fight because it makes him feel better. If he was sad he would beat a random target up to turn the frown upside down. But once people get to know him they will find out that Dominique is not a bad guy, he is kinda nice underneath. He also is the type thats doesn't like to be joked on alot every now and then cool but every day type irratates him

Dislikes: Puppies and kittens

Goals: To be the best

Insecurities: n/a

Fears: yellow jackets

Strengths: Street fighting

Weaknesses: Public speaking

Phobias: n/a

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addictions: n/

Withdrawals: n/a

Bio: Dominique was a street fighter in life he made decent money doing it it was his thing and I loved doin it.
    HE was the best at it and was very good and very quick he could predect moves before they happend.He loved it so much he dreamed about it, that is when he was put in the biggest fight of his life it was the biggest thing in the underworld of Alabama. Dominique had to fight a guy name Jon. he learned what he could about his up comeing opponent, He did the necessary precautions.Thats when he learned that this really was the biggest figh in the underworld! The guy standings is 73-0... "I really have to train for this one" he said. The day the fight came he was ready for him it was a life or death situation to him so as he entered the ring waiting for the bell to ring... it rang. 30 seconds after that fight it was over he charged Dominique and well he put him down with a quick but feirce 2 piece. That night when he was at home eating a meat lovers pizza from pizza hut. There was a knock on his door when he went to the door and opened it. He was staring down a barrel of a .38 and then...BOOM....

The next thing he remembered was waking up starring at 2 things his body and the guy who killed him. he recognized the guy who killed him, he was the manager of the guy he had fought earlier. The sight of him really made him mad, so mad he wanted vengeance these feelings of anger and hate began to build more n more as the days past. The chain that is in my chest started decaying and then begain changeing. His body altering bones breaking and relocating in diffrent ways. He was scared he didn't know what was going on and then for some odd reason he knew and was very hungry but yet didn't understand how he knew he guessed that it was a surival instinct kicking in. "they call them hollows" he said aloud

The first thing Dominique did was took vengeance he devoured the guys soul who killed him upon doing so made him crave more that's when he realized he really wanted more. He turned his thoughts toward his family and how they treated him all those years. One by one he devoured there souls over 873 years he had been devouring human souls. He eventualy wanted more a lot more so
    the next 600 years He learned and devoured hollows in which transformed him into a gillain That's when he met it, they called them shinigami he ended up haveing to fighting this Shinigami. The battle ended up a failure on his part he had to retreat to a safe location because the Shinigami really messed him up before he could even realize it. when he arrived he noticed that his mask was cracked. He convinced him self that the mask was dragging him behind so he began to rip it off. Upon ripping his mask off he began to change. His flesh and bone began to alter transforming him into a humanoid like figure, arrancar. He was kind of curious what was going on. 20 years had past since he removed the mask, during those twenty years, One day when he was wandering and five people jumped in his path surrounding him whats going on Dominique said they replied "Practice" and drew there swords. Before he could respond they charged him and as he was drawing his sword he panicked. now only 2 was comeing from the front the other 3 dissapeard and they all impaled him at the same time from diffrent angels. Not sure whether or not he was going to die. A man appeared before him out of nowhere. next thing he remeber's he woke up and he was still there. he called himself Xenmar dominique thought he was coming to kill him to but. He was wrong he came to Dominique to help him live and help him understand what he had become. He spoke to me.

“Are you new?” The man, Xenmar asked

“Yeah, why?” said Dominique

The elder Arrancar folded his arms across his chest, “You seem to have little combat experience or at least little in regards to Shinigami... how old are you?” Xenmar paused for a moment, “Not to be rude, but your spiritual pressure isn't that strong.” the man looked around again “It's been a while since I had Shinigami.”

“Shinigami, whats a shinigami? Me, well how long has it been now...593 years thus far. Spiritual pressure? What are you talking about?” Dominique asked.

“Hmm... don't know much do you? Well I'll at least get you on your feet.”

The Arrancar called Xenmar then took me under his wing for a time.

For the next 157 years I was trained by the man called Xenmar.

After the training Xenmar then marked me as his sixth espada

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Member Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alias: Dominique

Other Characters: First character It's not finished but im working on it thanks for reading!

Last edited by Dominique on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Shin
    Shin
    Level 35

Dominique Farshadow Empty Re: Dominique Farshadow

Post by Shin Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:25 pm

First: you need to increase your age if you are born in 1460. The Rp takes place two thousand years after The Aizen Arc.

Second: You must have a fear. Everyone has a fear, even if you have buried deep within yourself.

Third: You are going to need to add more on how you became an Espada if that is the rank you want, (Marin is the one who decided if you get that rank). It also takes more than 57 years to become an Espada. Also make it clear when you became an Arrancar. right now its a little hard to pin down the excat point during your hollow life.
    Dominique
    Dominique

Post by Dominique Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:10 am

ok. np man sorry bout that just if you don't mind let me look it over for a bit and see what i can add.

Last edited by Dominique on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zeikke
    Zeikke
    Level 26

Post by Zeikke Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Personality is very lacking. Bio seems more like an RP sample than a history, but it'll do. Could be a bit longer. Keep going, please.

Meth
    Dominique
    Dominique

Post by Dominique Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:02 pm

ok. np man sorry bout that just if you don't mind let me look it over for a bit and see what i can add.
    Valintine
    Valintine
    Level 22

Post by Valintine Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Seems everything is set I guess. Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:56 am