Bleach Broken Chains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RP

2 posters

Money, lies, and more money

Valintine
    Valintine
    Level 22

Money, lies, and more money Empty Money, lies, and more money

Post by Valintine Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:57 pm

Ce'or was a rather big shadow group. Selling and buying weapons to various people. Valintine had no interest in the affairs of humans, and last he checked Ce'or was a human group. He was in a night club in New York, cramped a temporary gigai, and dressed in one of his finer outfits. This gigai had shot blond hair with blue eyes. Fair and unflawed skin, but a tattoo on it's neck of a dragon that looped around his throat and ended on his left cheek. He wore a black overcoat with a black two button vest. He had on black slacks, black socks, and black dress shoes. Looking around he caught the eyes of the woman he needed to meet. She wasn't pleasing to Valintine in the least, but he had to suck it up and get this over with. He turned in his seat to smile at her. The smile showed no signs of hatred for the human. It was as lovely as it was enchanting. It begged one to ask what happened under that smooth face Valintine possessed. And of course the human had fallen prey to Valintine's subtle tricks.

The woman came up to Valintine and sat down next to him. She turned and gave him an over the shoulder glance. Her long dark hair flowing behind her as she turned away. Valintine motioned to the bartender. "Get this lady something that will make her night. On me." The woman turned and smiled at Valintine. Her hazel eyes looking Valintine over. This woman may have been attractive to some people, but Valintine only saw deadliness. It wouldn't surprise him if she was armed. "What makes you think I want anything you have to offer?" Valintine merely chuckled. "Who said I was offering?" The woman looked at the drink placed before her and Valintine paid the man. She looked at Valintine and moved her head up and down checking him out. "You'll forgive me if I don't think that you are capable of forcing me to do anything." Valintine shook his head, smiled, and chuckled again. "Then you'll have to do everything, save trust what your eyes tell you."

The woman was hooked now. Her eyes told Valintine everything. She took a sip of her drink. "So...when I see you, I see a powerful, beautiful, and deadly woman. How correct am I?" The woman pursed her lips and shrugged. "You may be completely right, or you may be wrong. How deadly can a petite woman like myself be?" Valintine looked her up and down. She had a form fitting red dress, that made her hair look darker than it really was. It matched her pale complexion though, and caused her red lips to "pop" He motioned lamely to the bottom of her dress. "That..." What he motioned to was the faint, very faint, outline of a gun. It would be hard to see if you weren't looking for it. The woman smiled and stood up. "Come on. I like you, let's go to my apartment..." Valintine stood up and followed the woman out the club.

When they got out the woman made a call. "Estamos listo. Si, vamos a la casa. . ." She looked at him and shook her head. "No." She hung up and a car came around the corner. Valintine understood what she had said, but didn't let on to it that he knew. They got in the car, and Valintine had to admit, the air conditioning felt nice. He sat down on the cool leather seat and the woman slid in next to him. "Do you always go home with strange women?" She asked coyly as the car pulled away. Valintine shrugged, "Only the powerful ones." The woman laughed and smiled. "My name is Jane." Valintine nodded. "Name's Aryk." The woman looked at him for a moment and nodded a greeting. "So what do you know of Arrancorp?" He asked with a tilt of his head. Genuine curiosity was in his voice. "They are powerful. That's all I know. I have some friends that are thinking of working with them. Rumor has it they don't come cheep, but they offer some good ass protection if need be." Valintine laughed. "A woman like you needs protection?" Jane giggled and looked at him with a smirk. "Especially women like me." The rest of the car ride to her apartment was spent in silence.

When they finally arrived, Jane got out followed by Valintine. She unlocked the door and walked inside. She claimed it was an apartment but in truth it was a hotel. Valintine knew she had to have powerful connections to afford living her. He followed her through the lobby and entered the elevator with her. She was going straight to the top floor. When the door opened it opened into the room. It was large, fancy, decorated, and expensive. Valintine walked into it. There were a few pillars, a large bed, a balcony, a T.V. embedded into the wall with a case of movies under it, and a kitchen area. Jane's hand slid across Valintine's back and she chuckled. "How did you afford this? You must do something rather...important." She chuckled and moved across the floor to sit on the bed, legs crossed, and chest out. "You could say that..." Valintine was done playing games. Sadly, so was Jane.

Valintine stepped quickly, and just as quickly as he moved she had a gun aimed at his head. "You're cute...it's the only reason your alive right now. Other than that...you just happened to be able to pick me out. You're obviously not interested in me. Your eyes never once drifted to my breasts. You could tell I had a gun as well. That was the big tipper. Now then. You can either state your business and then die, or I can just shoot you here." Valintine smiled. "Yeah...Good girl. If only there was some other way to do this..." In his gigai the lightning was severely weaker, but it would be enough to stun for a second. It leaped from his fingers and shocked the woman. She tensed and Valintine dashed at her. He left his gigai and she fired three times, the bullets went into the legs of the falling gigai. He grabbed the side of her head and shoved her down onto the bed and pumped out electricity into her skull. She was out after two shocks.

He stood up and sighed. Marin was not going to be happy that his gigai got a bit damaged. It was nothing serious though. He re-entered the gigai and winced as the pain caught up to him. He shook his head and began to bind her hands with the bed sheets. He had a lot left so after tying up her hands behand her back, he wrapped it tight around her arms and then her torso. He then just sat there and waited for her to come to. It took a few minutes, but she came around. He smiled. "You work for Ce'or. Here's what you're going to do. I work for powerful people. We want a cut." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. "A bank account number is on this paper. You'll transfer fifteen percent of your sales to this account. Here is what you will not do. You will not trace this number, because if you do, I can assure you that you will die, and Ce'or will be finished. You will not make contact with me or attempt to. And you will not run to Arrancorp for protection. Mh'kay? God knows those idiots try to protect anyone whom comes crawling to their doorstep hands and knees...Idiots. My bosses wish to overthrow Arrancorp. We will rebuild New York in our image, and how we want it. So. Fifteen percent, every sale. Clear?" He took her gun and fired at her shoulders, and legs to prove his point. Before leaving he grabbed her cell phone and dialed the last dialed number. "Adios." He left the phone by her head and walked out the door.

A week later Jane walked into the Arrancorp building. Valintine was in his usual gigai. Long black hair, green eyes, fair skin. He was wearing a white shirt and jeans as he was just visiting, but he had his I.D. on him that showed he was head of security. Jane walked up to him and spoke quickly. "I hear Arrancorp can provide protection. I need it. Me and my company actually. Ce'or. We can provide you any amount of money you want. Just do your jobs and protect us." Valintine looked at her. He shrugged. "We change a standard twenty-five percent of any sales you do. However...Ce'or is also big in weapons and defense. If we need parts or even whole items we get a fifty percent discount as well. Deal?" Jane made a phone call and relayed the information. She looked Valintine up and down and scoffed. "Deal." She turned and walked away then. Humans were so easy to fool. Plant an idea in their head and wait for things to grow. He checked the false account he made and smiled as he saw they had made an easy half a million. He began to transfer the funds from there into Arrancorp's main bank account. He then began to work on a report for Marin about his mission.
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Money, lies, and more money Empty Re: Money, lies, and more money

Post by Marin Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:30 pm

Mission Complete

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:56 am