Bleach Broken Chains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RP

2 posters

Things are never simple...

Seis
    Seis
    Level 22

Things are never simple... Empty Things are never simple...

Post by Seis Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:40 pm

'Retrieval, what the fuck am I doing on a stupid recovery mission like this? Isn't that what the Exequias are for?' Seis thought to himself as he stealthily moved along the darkened halls of Los Noches, his CRAM suit and OCRA device operating at peak efficiency. Deep down he knew the answer to his question, it was because Marin was always looking for new ways to test his creation and this time he'd opted to do it by unleashing him on his own forces. Not to mention this way he would be able to recover his stolen data without anyone realizing he'd been duped, always trying to save face that one. Seis didn't know what was on that disk, that bothered him somewhat, but he did know that whatever it was seemed to be VERY important to whatever the Hollow King's plans were and therefore they were now important to his secret weapon as well.

His destination was an overly large chamber at the end of the corridor, a semi-bright cavernous hall left over from the previous great regime under the one called Aizen. It's great depths were filled with hundreds of tall pillar like structures, countless places for someone to hide, untold avenues from which someone to launch an ambush. He'd read somewhere in the archives that this room was once where one of the few remaining Quincys of the time had done battle with one of the first Arrancar. Something to do with the rescue mission that would eventually lead to the fall of Aizen and the true rise of the Arrancar... too bad that mission couldn't have gone better, then the world wouldn't be in the position it was now. Unknowingly trapped between two forces whose ultimate conflict could only end in the demise of all life.

Why his target had opted to hide their prize here he couldn't even begin to guess, maybe they felt no one would have any reason to come to this ancient part of the castle? It didn't matter, he could see his goal from here, best to just retrieve it and be done with this evil place. Deactivating his cloaking device to conserve power he leapt up atop one of the pillars and began making his way towards the center of the chamber in a manner that looked almost like ninja hop-scotch. It'd be almost funny if there was anyone there to see him, but of course there wasn't... no one ever graced these lost passages anymore right?
    Dominique
    Dominique

Things are never simple... Empty Re: Things are never simple...

Post by Dominique Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:23 am

God i'm so bored Dominique said as he stoped and looked around. Where am i he said as he noticed he never been down this coradoor. Well what could go wrong, he thought. As he continued down the hall. Upon him walking he heard something and stopped to listen.

It was foot steps ussualy he wouldn't care but this place was kinda deserted a while back. Upon hearing these footsteps he quickly hid with in the shadows and waited. The room is a semi-bright cavernous. It's great depths were filled with hundreds of tall pillar like structures, as he hid in the shadows he started looking around upon looking around he noticed somebody he hasn't really seen before jumping across the pillars. What the hell is that,Dominique said as he began to follow hideing in the shadows.

Dominique was in the middel of the pillars jumping back in fourth following this person. Thats when it happend he fowled up as he was jumping his foot sliped and fell to the ground hitting everything in sight makeing a very loud noise.
    Seis
    Seis
    Level 22

Post by Seis Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:52 am

Seis paused as he sensed another presence, it's appearance followed a moment later by the sound of someone falling quite loudly. Reaching for the OCRA control on his belt he reactivated the device, vanishing from both sight and spiritual senses as he surveyed the area looking for his unseen guest. He could still sense his spirit pressure somewhere nearby beneath his current position but he couldn't get a visual through all the pillars. Deciding to continue on for the moment and let his stalker reveal himself as he most likely would, he once again resumed his course towards the center of the room, his objective now visible on a small pedestal at the exact center of the chamber. That too was weird given where he was at the moment, but he'd learned long ago not to question anything he encountered here in Hueco Mundo.

Spoiler:
    Dominique
    Dominique

Post by Dominique Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:07 am

As Dominique was picking himself up he noticed that the person he was chasing vanished threw thin air.Damn whered he go he said silently. he looked around for a split second are two and began heading in the same dirrection as that person was he hid witthin the shadows to hopefully stay undetected.A few moments after running threw the Shadow's he stoped. He saw some thin kinda odd. He noticed a object of some sort sitting on a pedestal he figuredthis might be a trapp of some sort so he jumped threw the shadows to a near by corner on the roof part.And now we wait ,he thought to him self as he pulled out a open twinkie witout the rapper and started eating queitly
    Seis
    Seis
    Level 22

Post by Seis Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:41 pm

Reaching the center of the chamber he once again deactivated his cloak, knowing that if he didn't then the disk he had come to retrieve would seem to float in the air instead of being encompassed within his stealth field. He would have to pocket the disk and then reactivate the device to accomplish that. It also allowed him the opportunity to lure out his "shadow," the sneaky bastard was trying to stalk him like a cat would it's prey... but unfortunately for him, NO ONE could out stalk a cat. Thus Seis had the advantage in this little game, or at least that was how he saw it.
    Dominique
    Dominique

Post by Dominique Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Dominique was finished with his twinkie when all of a sudden this person appeared out of no where. Well that was cool dominique said as he leaped out of the shadows drawing his sword and landing on the pedastule in front of this person. Well hello there he said What brings you all the way out here? he ask as he did a back flip landing on the other side. Now being face to face with this man thing. Dominique will then look him up and down twice and say you don't look like much.
    Seis
    Seis
    Level 22

Post by Seis Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:15 pm

Seis smirked from behind his faceplate as he tucked the disk away in a hidden pocket on the thigh of his suit, while at the same time thinking to himself, 'This guy serious? Where the hell did we recruit this guy, flunkies 'r us?' Subtly shifting his stance in case his stalker decided to do something cute he answered the Arrancar's question with one of his own, "Well aren't you the cocky one, do you greet all your 'guests' this way or just the more interesting ones? Because I have to say, as a guard you seem to be lacking but you might have a future as a Wal-mart greeter... Although I guess I shouldn't be surprised seeing as you're obviously not one of Valintine's people... Let me guess, you're one of those poor little adjuchas who accidentally got promoted above his station and once it was proven you couldn't cut it they shuffled ya off here to guard some dusty part of the castle that hasn't been used for over a thousand years... how am I doing so far?"

Dominique
    Dominique

Post by Dominique Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:36 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Watch what you say vermin. Dominique said back with a smirk. Funny i grant you that my friend but still very ANOYYING. He yelled as he swiftly jumped over the pedastule comeing down with a downward swing. You can talk my friend lets see how you walk. Dominique said as he lunged at his opponent. Assumeing he hits will then come threw with a round house kick to his ribs. and if he misses will still come round with a roundhouse kick
    Seis
    Seis
    Level 22

Post by Seis Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:55 pm

'Someone's easily provoked, and his moves are easier to read then a children's picture book... if that's how he wants to play it I can work with this,' Seis thought to himself as he stepped into the path of his opponent's attack. Bringing his arm up he deflected his target's attack, taking a hold of him by the forearm as he guided the swing wide and attempted to pull his attacker off balance. At the same time as he did this he twisted around on his heel, moving within the Arrancar's guard he as he used the momentum of the spin to add extra force to the follow-up elbow strike he aimed at his target's oncoming leg in an attempt to break the bone as he tried to toss the Hollow across the room. "I could say the same to you scuzz-for-brains... please tell me you weren't recruited for your smarts?"
    Dominique
    Dominique

Post by Dominique Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:39 am

Dominique was expecting him to move out the way but he did not expext the elbow to his leg but quickly reacted.He then proceeded to shift his leg not dodgeing the hit but lessening the damage. Upon his leg getting smashed by a elbow he then lost his train of thought makeing him lose balance with enabled this guy to grab him and proceed to toss Dominique."AHH you dick",Dominque said as he got flung away.While he was in mid air he did a aerial back flip to land side ways on a pillar.Once he rose his head up he will procead to throw a few bala's at him two to be pracise.As the bala's are heading in his diretion Dominique then lunged useing the pillar as his bass for an extra push he then usede the bala's as cover.When he got close enough he then did a front flip slash assumeing he hits.He then sonido's to the guy's side attepmting to throw a horizontal slash to his left leg and then sonido's back and jump's on a pillar."Did you really think that would put me down hahahaha. Don't make me laugh" he said stareing at his foe.
    Seis
    Seis
    Level 22

Post by Seis Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:31 am

"Well I had hoped..." Seis muttered to himself as he executed a side-flip to carry himself clear of the balas' flight path, thus avoiding the follow-up slash attack as well. This gave him an additional split second with which to predict his opponent's next move as he vanished in a sonido. Assuming that the Arrancar would attempt to flank him upon re-materialization he leapt into the air, rotating his body so that he was hanging upside-down in midair as his adversary reappeared below him and executed a horizontal strike through the space his legs had occupied only a moment earlier. Landing on a nearby pillar, he watched as his opponent sonidoed once again, this time moving to another nearby column and making another attempt at gloating, "It's still a bit early to be patting yourself on the back don't ya think? By my count I'm still ahead when it comes to landing blows, a glaringly obvious one-to-zip... if anything I should be the one trying not to laugh... and yet, nothing. Your skills so far have left me very unimpressed."
    Dominique
    Dominique

Post by Dominique Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:46 am

"HahahahahahahahahahahaaAhhahahahahahahahahaha.Really i'm just starting"Dominique said as he sonido's in his opponent's face throwing a veritcul slash but fake's it to be a open palm to his opponent's nose. And after that sonid's to his left side the his right side and finaly to his back deleivering quick but feirce slashes each time he moved.When he was don began to jummp on anouther near by pillar.

"Let me ask one question" Dominique said with a feirce tone in his voice. "Who are you anyway?" he said as he lunged at his opponent getting 3 metters from him.Then proceed's to sonido to anouther pillar.As he lands he proceed's to stand there for a sec and then sonido's above his opponent and comes down saying.

"Shadow-Phase"Upon Dominique saying this a very large cloud will despers from his zanbatu and began covering the area with a pitch balck mist(shadow).The whole dome room is covered in shadow the shadow is so thick that it's harder to since Dominique and is very hard to see.You can barely see the hand in front of you. Upon it's completion he will then say"Dodge this my friend" as he swung a feirce verticul blow along his back.
    Seis
    Seis
    Level 22

Post by Seis Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:15 am

"Well I'd hope so!" Seis said as he watched his attacker predictably vanish in another sonido, only to reappear a second later right in front of him. Using his smaller stature to his advantage, he leaned backwards and launched himself into a back handspring, avoiding the strike at his front and the follow-up attacks to his flanks by mere inches as he smoothly moved through the air and landed a couple of feet away from his previous position atop another pillar. Had his timing been off by even a second then he would have collided with Dominique when he'd appeared behind him, but he was too good to make a mistake like that when his opponent was foolish enough to use the same type of attack twice in a row.

Replying to his assailant's question as he watched him feint with another sonido, bouncing around the room like a drunken pinball before reappearing above, he said, "My name is of little relevance... I'm simply a ghost, a specter if you will. But if you must call me something then how about... Liù, yes I think that will do quite nicely." Of course he doubted the slow witted Hollow would get the pun, the Arrancar race not usually being known for their language skills. He had told him the truth, but wrapped it in a riddle for his enjoyment. Against other foes he might not have felt comfortable doing that, but with this guy he failed to see the harm in teasing him a little.

As he was saying this the room became enshrouded in darkness, most likely his opponent's special ability. Not that it really mattered, Seis had long ago learned to fight without the use of his vision. What competent warrior hadn't? Granted it would hamper his ability to read his target's body language and thus predict his movements, but that was only a moderate setback. But even with the advantage of his other senses he knew that he was too exposed at the moment, he needed to move to a location where he could limit his opponent's angles to some degree. With that in mind he leapt backwards, using shunpo and his memory of the room's layout from when he'd entered to move to the nearest corner and drop down to ground level. Now he only had to worry about an attack coming from his forward 90-degrees or above, and given his "dance" partner's previous patterns that made things a LOT easier to handle.
    Dominique
    Dominique

Post by Dominique Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:28 am

"Liu huh? I have to remember that" Dominique said as the place was finished being engulfedby shadow.As Dominique predickted his opponent to move he did.Dominique's oponent moved to a wall guessing by the looks of it he moved to make my attacks limited...Are so he thought what he may had failed to reailize is that just because he can't see in the dark.Doesn't mean i can't i cann see clear as day he thought to himself.Dominique then began walking to his oponent very cautiusly not nowing what this man could do.Dominique the jumped tp the right side of his foe and threw three bala's at him then sonido's to the left to do the same Upon him moveing if he does well then lunge a devastating thrust to impale his oponent.
    Seis
    Seis
    Level 22

Post by Seis Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:46 am

Hearing the quiet footfalls of his opponent echoing through the vast silence of the chamber as he came closer gave Seis a vague idea of the other man's position. If he could use the OCRA then this would be easy, but the device required light to bend in order to hide him and there wasn't enough light to work with in this cave like darkness. A moment later the sound of an energy discharge could be heard ripping through the air, giving him just enough time to drop down to the ground in a pseudo-push up and allowing the blasts to pass overhead to collide with each other and hide him in the resulting explosion. This gave him a moment of theoretical invisibility which he used to execute another shunpo, moving to the far corner diagonally across the room from his current position as he awaited his opponent's next move.
    Dominique
    Dominique

Post by Dominique Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:14 am

Dominique was amazingly shcok that his opponent had dodged that attack.He stood there where his bala's had hit the ground.As the darkness dispersed and light filled the carvern he stood there.Dominique had a shocking stance to his pose.

His left leg slightly bent and right leg semi-twitching he then looked up to notice this man this thing was in a corner directly across from his last position.Dominique with a quick turn of hatred in his face.Began walking at his oponent chargeing a cero." What are you " Dominique said with a angry tone.the tone is like someone just killed you're whole family and droped his weapon and wants to go toe to toe with you.

" You are deffinently not shinigami ".DOminique said with this tone." You don't appear to be a hollow "said drawing near his opponent. He walked to about 7 metter's from this man.

He then leaped into the air throwing his cero at this guy.Dominique then flew back to the closest spot he could at angel from his target.Dominique is about 37-degrees in the air.
    Seis
    Seis
    Level 22

Post by Seis Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:25 am

Seis' eyebrow quirked at the change in his opponent's tone, 'Someone's taking this a little personally. If his buttons can be pushed THIS easily then he's definitely not going to have a very long life expectancy among the other Arrancar, they'll eat him alive... literally.' Watching as Dominique charged his cero, he bided his time, waiting for the precise moment from which to make his move. Vanishing in a shunpo as soon as the blast was fired he moved over to a nearby pillar on his far left, remaining stationary just long enough to see where his target was going to come to rest before kicking off into another flash step and reappearing behind his opponent and lashing out with a snap kick at the back of his previously injured knee. "I'm a phantom-" He then moved from the snap kick into a knee strike aimed at the base of his target's spine. "A figment-" Once he had finished with his knee strike he used shunpo to try and move in front of his foe, reappearing mid-strike as he executed a backwards flipping kick, "Created from the darkest parts of the human psyche-" Landing in a crouch he used kuhapdo, the korean form of iaijutsu, to draw his wakizashi and bring it across in a swipe intent on disemboweling his adversary, "I am... BATMAN!"
    Dominique
    Dominique

Post by Dominique Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:44 pm

As Dominique sat there waiting to see what his opponent did after the cero had hit,got kicked in the back of his leg the same leg hit earlyer.Dominique then sonido's to his right even though his leg really hurt he had to act quick.He then swiftly charged his opponent " Phase... " he said in a low voice but still loud enough to hear. Upon the darknes takeing over light now being hard to see for "batman" he then muttered the word's. " Sombra Engullir ".

Upon him saying the word's and the darkness filling the room he then deleivered a devestating attack to his foe.Assumeing it hit's the darknees fade's showing Dominique for a split second then showing a black figure. His mask being the face with red glowing pupil's and nothing but blackness all over.Then it was Dominique again. He then looked at "batman" with a smile on hid face he said " Reflection ".Again the room filled with darkness.

With Dominiques in the shadow he yell's " this time with a small twist of lime ". He then moved into his mirror's that his opoonent doesn't now about cause they appeared after the darkness rose. Dominique then started moveing in his opponent's direction.Dominique then surrond's his opponent with the pitch black mirror's and began's comeing out in random direction's to throw his opponent off swinging every where he can.The body,leg's,arm's, hand's,even his neck once are twice.

He then backed off for a minutes him and his miror's went up about 3 metters and back 27 metter's waiting on his opponent to react after the mass beating. " You alright my friend seem's i am in a good mood how about you? " Dominique said with a joy to his tone.
    Seis
    Seis
    Level 22

Post by Seis Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:30 pm

Using shunpo as soon as the darkness returned, Seis just barely managed to evade his opponent's initial strike. This left him ideally positioned to witness the Arrancar's transformation as he activated his Resureccion, upping the ante to a whole new level. Before he had only been half trying, but now that this cocky Hollow had decided to change the rules he couldn't legitimately hold back anymore. Suddenly there was a moment of searing pain, his opponent's weapon biting into his arm as it flashed past. The only thing saving him from a crippled limb being the CRAM suit, it's artificial hierro and armored materials blunting the attack enough to make it just a nasty gash. Then there was another gash on his thigh, followed by yet another on his shin. So this was the nature of his adversary's true form, he was a speed type mixed with shadow. Attacking his prey from all angles with seemingly advanced speed and subjecting them to a death by a thousand cuts, a good plan against most opponent's... too bad Seis wasn't most opponents. Centering his mind he focused on his other senses, hearing his foe's approach with just a 1/2 second to react and using shunpo combined with the circle walking principle of Baguazhang to adjust his position by the fractions of an inch necessary to shift his opponent's strike from a lethal slash to just a graze which was easily absorbed by his suit.

This lasted for about a minute before his foe tired of the constant barrage of blows, backing off as he attempted to taunt his prey once again. Seis would have nothing of it though, he was the designated taunter in this fight. Even under normal circumstances he didn't usually respond to the jibes of others, but this guy's quips were so weak that they barely deserved comment and thus were no challenge at all. Again using shunpo he moved to what he remembered being the center of the room, feeling the edge of the pillar with his heel as he landed which indicated that he'd cut it far closer then he would have liked. "Interesting, your mind seems to be just as unstable as your attacks, weren't you enraged to the point of panic just a moment ago?" Turning his blade around into a reverse grip he held it out in front of him, "I've got you figured out now, you're the type who thinks strength is everything but knows that he's fairly low down on the totem pole. In order to compensate for this you strike out from the dark, hoping to overwhelm your prey with half-assed attacks which they have no way of responding to... truly a coward's tactic if I've ever seen one. You wouldn't know true power if it jumped up and bit your tiny little dick off." He paused for a second to allow his words to sink in before continuing, "Now pay attention while I try and educate you... Dageki, Wǔ fēng..."

As he said this his blade became enshrouded in a small whirlwind, it's length extending behind the cover of the swirling air currents before parting to reveal a newly formed dao. While the transformation was finishing, Seis began twirling the weapon above his head and around his body, entering into a series of dance-like katas as he began exercising the power of his zanpakuto to it's fullest potential. Within seconds he had created a large funnel of air that ran from floor to ceiling and was just barely wide enough to contain the column upon which he was currently standing. He didn't stop there however, constantly moving from within the protection of his cyclone he continued to pump more power into it, speeding the rotation up to that of a hurricane force wind as he began expanding it outward in all directions from his position. The central pillars began to crumble under the force of his attack, the debris from their destruction adding an ever increasing number of deadly projectiles to the swirling air currents which only aided in the speedy demolition of the other structures they came in contact with. This was what happened when Seis got serious, and now that he had no one could stand in his way...

Durations:
    Ryū Senpū - 3 rounds
    Dominique
    Dominique

Post by Dominique Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:28 pm

Dominique watched closely as the cyclone began getting bigger and bigger ignoreing the comment's he had said.Dominique began chargeing a cero while leaving the mirror's and jumping to a column a liitle away from the cyclone. " As expected " Dominique said as one of the mirror's got hit by flying debre and shattere3d those disabeling the move " Hmmm...Not bad let's see what you think of this my friend ".

Dominique then Jumped back into the shadow's and mummbled the word's..." clone ".Upon him saying this 2 figure's had arised from the shadow's " You attack from under him move via shadows you above ". Dominique ordered the clone's as they quickly lead off into the shadow's.Dominique then noticeing the cyclone get bigger and bigger he said " Blade ".

He then sonido's toward's the cyclon jumping off debrew doing side flip's and moveing with the wind of the hurrican to hopefully get close for one attack at least. He then snaped his finger's enabling the shadow's to strike as they strike Dominique will strik with a full but fatal lunge hopefully impaleing his opponent.Dominique will then rise up wit a cero to his side " Haveing fun yet? " he said with a laugh

Lesser shadow-clone active 2 Post
    Shadow-Blade active 1 post
    Seis
    Seis
    Level 22

Post by Seis Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:24 pm

Seis smirked from behind his faceplate as he watched his opponent and the clones all leap into the whirlwind, each hoping to find a way past the wall of air in order to attack him. It was all for nothing however, as at this point he'd expanded the cyclone to the point where it filled almost a 1/4 of the room, and with it moving at speeds of almost 125 mph and still increasing there was no real chance the Hollow would be able to break through and reach him. If anything, by jumping into the swirling air currents like that the fool had signed his own death warrant. At the speeds they were moving at even the smallest stone would become a deadly missile, striking with the force of an eighty pound draw crossbow bolt or almost 1/2 the speed of a .18 caliber rifle round, heaven forbid he was struck with anything bigger then that as the scale only went up from there, and with still more columns crumbling under his onslaught the chances of a hit were increasing with every second. Even if he didn't score a direct hit with any of the debris, the g-forces (approximately 3.55g) and constant high-speed rotation should be enough to disorient and sicken or possibly even kill his opponent on their own with prolonged exposure. The cocky bastard had just trapped himself in an ever increasing tornado of torment and now he was going to pay the price for his arrogance, all Seis had to do was keep pouring time and energy into his technique so that his opponent got the most out of the ride he'd just signed up for.

Durations:
    Ryū Senpū - 2 rounds
    Dominique
    Dominique

Post by Dominique Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:11 am

Dominique began thinking to himself " Wait a second going deeper in a tornado is a bad thing Idiot move Dom "he thought.Upon him realizing this he tried to stop on one of the pillar chunk's to start heading out but when he landed and tried to stop a piece of debris hit him in his left leg not the same one that has been wailed on.Dominique cringed as it hurt bad when he took that second to endure the pain he lost his balance between the debris and the wind taking him he then got hit 3 more time's.Dominique was hit in his left leg,his mid back,his left arm,and his right shoulder.When the debris hit his back,and his shoulder it proceeded to leave a gash in those two area's.

Dominique seen a bigger! piece coming his way.Dominique waited for the right moment of the debris to get real close he had to time this right when the debris got a few feet from his body he shifted his body to land on it and proceed to launch him self out the tornado.Dominique now being kinda safe from this damn cyclone he then swiftly headed to a corn on the far right side of the room.He then knelled and started to think about what he should do.

Upon thinking and making sure the tornado stayed away from him he began going threw his option's in his head. " Hmmmmmm what if i did no that wouldn't work to predictable.What if i no God what to do what to do. " he then began to head in the shadow's in the corner he left for stealth. Dominique then started to concentrate and began lowering his spiritual pressure to known to hopefully make *Batman* think he had left.When this was done he then headed half way up the wall and wait.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:11 pm