Bleach Broken Chains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RP

4 posters

Fishin for Shinigami (Part III)

Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Fishin for Shinigami (Part III) Empty Fishin for Shinigami (Part III)

Post by Marin Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:40 pm

It had been weeks since he left Italy and even on his way here there were no catches, not even little ones; no 'throw backs'. But that was the journey, now he was in France! Great place for Humans and what should of been the third on his list.

Things were defiantly different here, the way people sounded, the way they talked and even the customs and basic devices were different. Marin wanted to don his Gigai, but that would show too much. So he decided to walk down a busy street and fired a few small energy shots to knock some people off balance. Eventually he came across an old blue box and leaned on it and continued emitting bursts of Reatsu.

"Well this boring wandering brings back memories.." He closed his eyes and rested, dimming his Reatsu to normal non-suppressed levels and brought out his Hollow Mask cup for some quick pre-made tea. This mask was in fact apart of enemy hollow from his past, at least it was.
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Fishin for Shinigami (Part III) Empty Re: Fishin for Shinigami (Part III)

Post by Daisuke Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:47 pm

Daisuke was riding his bike across the district of France minding his own business. He was here on some business to talk to a few contacts that he knew about. How ever that all changed when he noticed a certain reatsu emitting from the downtown district of the city he was in. He turned his bike in that direction and came across a familiar figure that was from New York City. He shut his bike off and looked at the Hollow King.*
    "Fancy finding you here. What brings you out to France, Oh Hollow King?"
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:06 pm

Marin opened his eyes when he sensed a Shinigami. There was a man on a motorcycle, this Shinigami had midnight black hair and purple eyes and gave off the aura of a killer, maybe an assassin, but there was something else... his demeanor was strange for a typical Soul Academy grad. Even with his oddities there was a familiarity about him, but he couldn't remember what. Though it appeared that he knew Marin well or well enough to be friendly.

He took another sip of his tea and stood from his leaning position, "Have we met?... Doesn't matter, is Europe fringe for Shinigami? I would hope that they were resilient enough to survive a year after New York." He said hoping that this person's initial friendliness could be used to gather somekind of information.
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:59 am

Daisuke looked at him and nodded.
    "We have met before. I was at New York at the battle. I was the one who tired to attack you back then. I learned from that and anyway i have a business deal to make with you." He said as he reached into the side pocket of the bike and pulled out a tan colored bag and walked over and dropped it at the mans feet."Inside you'll find five million dollars. There's ten million total but i have a request from you."He reaches in his jacket and pulled out a note. He held it out to him."I need a special armor designed for me. The soul society won't let me get it and i was about to break in with three others and steal the parts to make it. I know of your business and i'm willing to pay top dollar for it. It's untraceable to anyone anywhere.
    Valintine
    Valintine
    Level 22

Post by Valintine Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:31 am

(( Pause. Daisuke, how the hell did you gain 1 thousand dollars let alone 10 million? Daisuke is a rouge and has no funding. ))
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:05 am

Marin raised an eyebrow, "You know of my operations? Interesting, not that I'm agreeing, but what is so special about the armor?... It might be something beyond my ability at the moment. However concerning your first question, I'm looking for the location of the New Soul Society. Happen to know where it is?"

'He's offering me money... five million? I have a multi-national organization, not even the wind can touch me. And besides this isn't a human transaction,this is between Souls.' The Arrancar thought, 'But still this might be interesting...'

After a few moments he took another sip of his tea. And took a good look at this Shinigami and his equipment. After the soul's response he'll add, "What would you use this armor for, other than the obvious? You don't plan on wiping out the Shinigami or Hollow are you?"

Marin was serious on the last point. His plan is to insure the survival of both species. They both need each other to exist for if the balance get altered both may not survive. This was what he had learned after the Battle of New York. With death on all sides and his subsequent experience of terror within Zenopolis... there needed to be balance. Though he wasn't stupid, both side needed battle, he and his kind would just ensure that whatever happened both sides could rebuild and not die out.

Last edited by Marin on Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:52 am

(he raids places from time to time. so he gets cash from the places he raids)
    Valintine
    Valintine
    Level 22

Post by Valintine Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:41 am

(( Uh...okay. But for the record, raiding counts as a bad action and so you're not a "good" rogue anymore. So no more proclaiming you're goodness and purity. You may continue with the RP sorry for the interruption))
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:04 am

(no problem.)
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:08 am

Daisuke looked at him and he nodded in what he was saying.
    "I have no issues with hollows unless the occasional cocky one shows up and starts issues with me. The Shingami on the other hand i do have a bone to pick with them. I was not going to fight them. I'm just tired of waiting on them to give me a fucking answer on rather or not i'm reinstated back in or not. Besides. I really won't fight unless i have to. But if i'm forced to then the guy who's forcing me too will be asleep for a very long time. Now as to where the Shingami are located, i can only speculate as to where they are. I did hear something while i was near my base of operations in Japan. I did hear that they were somewhere around here but i can't pinpoint where at. Of course it's like taking your chances at gambling. You could go all in and get rich or you lose it all."
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:16 am

Marin downed the rest of his tea and stowed his hollow mask cup within his Uwagi. He glanced at the money once more and spoke.

"I thank you for your information, but I still need to know what type of armor I'm making. Is it going to be the Hunter VAP-type Power Suit circa 2186 or just body armor? After a few moments he spoke again, "While I appreciate that you don't have an innate hate of Hollow... what exactly is your stance on Shinigami? Could you, say, be around and live with them?"

Marin had a thought and he hoped it panned. If it did then the two may get what they both want. He heard a honk as two cars ignored the traffic lights and almost hit.

"Heh, humans... it's interesting how we all are in a cycle isn't it?"
    Dominique
    Dominique

Post by Dominique Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:27 am

(Can i appear?. Are would you rather me not?)
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:59 pm

(You can't be in two places at once. I think your on the raid topic right now. You'd need to leave there and figure a reason to be where I am.)
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:42 pm

Daisuke looked at the hollow king and then when he talked about the humans he smiled.
    "Hey we were all humans at one point. It's where we learned about our inner selfs you know."He said as he watch the two people bicker at each other and shakes his head sadly. He pulled out a data card and made it come to life and the body armor appear. "It's a unique one i found from a abandon warehouse i raided not to long ago. It's called a HAWX body armor. The armor allows for morph ball functions, spider ball abilities like so." He said as he pressed a button on the card and the suit went to morph ball mode and then it came across a railing system and the ball went up it. "Now another thing i noticed was the auto lock on system. That can be taken out unless i intend on using a gun which i won't be. I did note that there was a adaptive camouflage installed on there as well. It also had a rechargeable shield as well." He said as he then powered down the data card and looked at him.

"As for my stance with them i could care less really what they do. As long as they don't bother me in any way, shape or form, then i have no issues with them."
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:23 am

The Arrancar mulled it over for a bit. He had the resources to do part of what this Shinigami wanted and Marin wanted his idea to go through, so he'd try to compromise.

"Well, that is very interesting, but I can only accomplish some of what you want. How about a compromise." He smiled, "You need a place to occasionally stock up on mundane supplies or stay, Right?"

Marin then pulled out a card and held it so Dai could see it, "This is a blank card that might make your life easier if you're willing to help me."

(Here's the Card)
    Spoiler:

After a few moments he'll return the card to it's hiding spot. The two bickering humans finally stop, due to an officer arriving. Will Daisuke take this offer? He didn't know.
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:45 am

Daisuke looked at him and took the card and flipped it threw his hands and smiled.
    "Well it depends on what you need help with. I don't attack my own kin nor do i kill them unless they are trying to kill me. Those are my only two rules if i help you out."
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:37 am

The red headed Arrancar smiled, "Well, you get a proper card if you accept, that one is blank." He let that settle, "I want you to rejoin the Soul Society and keep tabs on them for me. The first information I need is were the new HQ is. After that I will give you a proper card. Don't worry I see no need to attack, I just would like to know where they are."

Hopefully this won't go against his policy, which it sounds like it doesn't.
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:26 am

Daisuke looked at him and thought about it.
    "and what should happen if they found out i was leaking information? I'll be put to death."He then thought about and contacted his Zanpakuto spirit Ranmyaku.
    'What do you make of this Ranmyaku? I sense something wrong here. He says no attack but he could at any moment open revolt against them and surprise them.'
    'Do you not have a friend long ago that became a arrancar not to long ago? Alpha was his name? Besides ask him to keep an eye out on them, he's your loyal friend is he not. If they open revolt then you can warn them in advance thanks to him.' She said in his mind.
    'Good idea let's do that maybe i can figure out more about this group while i'm at it.'
    Daisuke looked at him and nodded.
    "ok then. I'll see what i can do. I'm going to back to Japan and see what i can pull up. Maybe i know someone there."
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:49 pm

The Leader of Hollows approved of this outcome, he would gain a spy in exchange for very little on his part.

"Thank you, if you would tell me your name I can get you your ID ready. Knowing where they are hiding would be wise it would protect us from a Shinigami assault."

Assuming Daisuke gives the requested information Marin will ask him to wait a momentand he'll Garganta away back to HQ. A short few minutes would pass until his return, the Arrancar will hand him a card.
    Spoiler:
    "This card will be Active after the you get the first agreed upon information." He'll Smile, "I'm glad we could come to an arrangement."
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:09 pm

Daisuke nodded and looked at him and took the card and held it up to the light and made sure it was a real thing and not a copy. It was legit and he pulled out his chain wallet and put it in.
    "Pleasure doing business with you"He said then was about to walk off when his phone rang. He walked away and then came back.
    "It seems the prototype vulture bike i've been having my eyes on is finally here. If you need to reach me i shall be at my base of operations in Japan and i'll have your info soon."
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:22 pm

"Very well then" He paused somewhat darkly "We'll be in touch..."

Wind blew in France, a gentile breeze. It made him realize that he had in fact been at this for a while, trying to find the Shinigami. Daisuke is the closest he was going to get.

"My new friend, it is time for me to part ways as well. Remeber that card won't work until I get the location, I'll activate it then."

With that he opened a Garganta...

[Exit]
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Daisuke nodded and got back on his bike and waved lazily.
    "I'm in japan should you need me. I hope to have something for you shortly."

and with that Daisuke revved his bike up loudly and speed off toward a port to New York City.
    [Exit]
    (now can i go to New york?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:20 pm