Bleach Broken Chains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RP

2 posters

Kueshi versus Reyne

Kueshi
    Kueshi
    Level 26

Kueshi versus Reyne Empty Kueshi versus Reyne

Post by Kueshi Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:03 am

A ray of light shone down through a cloudy sky. It was going to rain soon. Kueshi was sitting outside of a Victorian style mansion somewhere in Europe. It was surrounded by fields, it may have been a farm at one point, but most recently was owned by a wealthy family. He was sitting on a railing to the deck of the mansion.

Kueshi knew exactly who the people that owned the mansion were. It was a Shinigami, disguised in their gigai. He had killed them maybe half an hour ago and was waiting for a response from the Shinigami. It seemed like something rather rash to do, but Kueshi wasn’t in a good mood and needed something to do. He didn’t know what the bad mood was from… was he bored? Or was it just something in the air in this part of the world that made Arrancar go insane?

Kueshi stood up from his chair. He was expecting the Shinigami that would be his stress relief to be getting here about… now.
    Reyne
    Reyne
    Level 20

Kueshi versus Reyne Empty Re: Kueshi versus Reyne

Post by Reyne Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:59 am

Reyne had gotten the message that an arrancar had murdered some shinigami that had been doing some subserviences over the area and were taking care of one of her favorite spots to relax. Now she was extremely pissed off and was going to kick some butt or at least kick it out, like the mutt it was.

Reyne entered through the main door and walked through the house to the backyard, which held the jerk who had done this. He stood up and has been waiting for her, now that was strange, why would he wait?

She was dressed in a white dress looking thing, that showed her curves nicely and the dressed ended mid-thigh. It looked very pretty and yet didn't look like she could fight in it well.

"How dare you kill these people, and who are you to do such a thing?"

what it looks like :]
    Spoiler:
    Kueshi
    Kueshi
    Level 26

Post by Kueshi Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:13 am

"Silly little Shinigami girl, I killed these people because I was bored. On top of that, we are enemies. The king doesn't like pointless slaughter, but I figure taking out someone of rank like a Captain isn't beyond his grand scheme. I aim to have the Shinigami either enslaved or brought into poverty and have the Arrancar lavish with riches. I quest for power Shinigami girl. My name is Kueshi, and I am El Primero. You have two choices. Either you can entertain me or you can die... With a body like that the choice of entertainment you choose is yours." Kueshi grinned and stared at the slit that ran up the thigh of the Shinigami's dress. He couldn't decide what would be more fun, ripping her clothes apart or dicing her into small bite sized cubes and eating her. Either way; the enemy Shinigami and, according to his intel, captain of the second squad looked quite delicious.

Kueshi rose his eyes to his opponent's after the short thought and rested one hand the hilt of a weapon hidden in his suit jacket. The hilt was parallel to the ground at about stomach level and the end of the weapon's casing could be seen sticking out of the corner of his suit jacket behind his butt. It appeared to be the length of a Japanese katana. Kueshi waited for his opponent to respond to his taunts before moving forward any, he couldn't underestimate any Shinigami captain. They may not have had an advantage over the Arrancar in pure strength, but the Shinigami were known for their cunning and speed.
    Reyne
    Reyne
    Level 20

Post by Reyne Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:46 am

Reynes anger flared. How dare he say and do such things. "And you think its ok to kill innocent people? And yeah right, that any shinigami would be your slave, for just an asshole who kills people when he is bored rather then doing something productive with his time." Reyne the noticed he had something along the lines of fight me or let me do you. She blushed at the thought of having sex and then tried to erase the thought. He was after all her enemy and in less he raped her, she couldn't allow such a thing. "Well mr. Kueshi you should know inless you plan on taking me by force, you can't have the other source of entertainment you seek, go find a girl who wants it. And as for fighting you, I was the one who killed the number one espada before you, so i think I can take you anyway you come at me." She said with a smirk and moved her long hair behind her right ear. "Oh and I'd rather you didn't undress me with your eyes Kueshi." She then put her hand on her hilt of her zanpakto, waiting for his move.
    Kueshi
    Kueshi
    Level 26

Post by Kueshi Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:13 am

Kueshi couldn't help but grin at her remarks. "Shinigami girl, you should know not to throw out insults at people bigger than you." Kueshi jumped back from the house maybe twenty feet and fired a began charging a Cero. He had his eyes on Reyne, but he aimed the Cero to collapse the building on top of her. The Cero fired from his off hand smacked against the roof of the building, causing it to cave in on the rest of the building. Kueshi kept his main hand on his Zanpakuto and his eyes focused on Reyne. He knew that she wouldn't be destroyed by such a simple tactic, even if he made contact, but he wasn't aiming to kill her with that attack. He drew his Zanpakuto from it's sheath and readied himself to parry or dodge an oncoming attack. "Come at me Shinigami girl!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:23 pm