Bleach Broken Chains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RP

3 posters

Another day, another raid(ps the names are made up so just let it be.)

Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Another day, another raid(ps the names are made up so just let it be.) Empty Another day, another raid(ps the names are made up so just let it be.)

Post by Daisuke Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:12 am

It was late in the day at the ARMS Tech manufacturing plant. The ARMS Tech plant made highly powerful weapons, laser guided missiles, atomic bombs, and a new vehicle that was a prototype and was barely in production. This vehicle was so secretive that it had guards on twenty four hours day seven days a week. The compound was heavily guarded. It had guards with sub machine guns, some were packing uzi's. Another had a small atv with a chain gun mounted on the back, and patrolling the area were small light armor tanks with gunners on top. About twenty miles away a young man was observing the small compound and was taking in what he was seeing. He had a pair of regular binoculars.'Let see, we got a few warthogs with chain guns mounted on the back, the tanks look like a pair of LAV-AG's, the guards are packing some serious heat. One looks like he's got a a German sub-machine gun, the other is packing twin uzi guns.'He said then he took in how many guards there were. 'one, no two, no, three,no twenty five guards. Damn that's a lot, and one of them looks like he's carrying a laser guided rocket system. Man this is going to be a hard raid mission. But my prize? That prototype vulture bike that's being built. Once i steal the specs i can upgrade my bike and make it more powerful.'He then overlooked something there was a gate protecting the compound.'Oh what the fuck man? you serious? A Fucking gate? Man these guys are even more armed then those other ones. Flamethrower towers and Tesla Coil's? Damn this thing is even more guarded then i thought."
    Dominique
    Dominique

Another day, another raid(ps the names are made up so just let it be.) Empty Re: Another day, another raid(ps the names are made up so just let it be.)

Post by Dominique Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:30 am

(you mind if i write my way in?...to help)
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Another day, another raid(ps the names are made up so just let it be.) Empty Re: Another day, another raid(ps the names are made up so just let it be.)

Post by Daisuke Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:31 am

(yeah but stay out of my way.)
    Dominique
    Dominique

Post by Dominique Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:14 am

Dominique one day decided to go train his speed and accuracy in the middel of nowhere.When he arrived the sun was still setting.The sky still aluminateing.Upon his arrival he started training immediatly.A few hours had past the sun was now in the sky and it was kinda hot." Not to bad " Dominique thought to himself.as he called it a day.When suddenly he picked up a spiritual pressure in the far destince But there was something diffrent about this one.He then began wandering why a shinigami was all the way out here.Dominique than began heading in the direction he sinced the spirit pressure from. A few min's later i arrived at a young male figure.He looked about six feet tall had midnigh black hair and had purple eye's.Dominique new this because the man was faceing him." Wow"said Dominique" I ain't here to fight you just wandering what you're doin out here ".
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:00 pm

Daisuke looked up at him and nodded down toward the compound. "I'm about to break in that compound and get my hands on the vulture bike that they are making. It's only a prototype but i'm about to upgrade my bike with it's parts. The issue is how heavy the compound is. I'm dealing with some heavy fire power." He said as he held out the binos to the other man. He walked out a few and saw the tesla coils being static and what not.

"Stay here and what ever you do don't come chasing me. You'll only die." He said as he went back to the spare MATV bike he had and started it up and drove it back a few and then revved it up and then hit the throttle and then speed off and then he pulled up on the bike as he did a wheelie and then jumped off the cliff into the compound and at that moment the tesla coils went off and he grabbed then handles of the bike and pulled himself up and then landing placing himself on the bike he then waited and just as the flamethrowers came to life he jumped off and then he went down and then he heard a static of electricity came to life and he dodge it as quickly as he could and the other one came to life and he dodge it then tank shells went flying at him. Taking his Zanpakuto he cut them in half sending them into the tesla coils and watching them exploded and the flamethrower towers exploding as well.

Daisuke ran at toward his enemies and they started shooting off their machine guns and the chain guns came to life. He blocked the incoming bullets but one of them hit his shoulder and he ran at full speed and blocked the bullets and then saw the laser guided rocket launcher. The guard fired off one round and Daisuke had to timed his catch just right. He waited and waited as he deflected bullets and then caught it with the tip of his sword and then flipped it and swung his sword and sent it right back at them. The guard as quick as he was tried to fire another rocket but by the time he did the rocket had hit the side of the warthog and blew up killing all the guards. He walked into the doors and silently killed the guard behind the door. He walked over to the bike and told the guard there to leave if they value their life. They left and just as he was about to get on the bike some one started to clap.

Daisuke grabbed his sword and looked around for the unknown person. "Show your self."It was not a request but a demand.
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:58 pm

The unknown man step out of the shadows and was wearing clothes that represented royalty. Daisuke did not bow or kneel but rather held his sword at a angle ready to cut him down. "Jin"

The man looked at him. "Daisuke"

Daisuke looked at Jin. "what do you want Jin, if your hear to fuck with me i hope you brought your Zanpakuto so i can kill you."

Jin looked at Daisuke and laughed. "What have you turn into Daisuke? You know your captain would be displeased with the way you have turned out." He said as he step down the stairs and approached him.

"Stay where you are Jin. I hate to kill you unarmed." Daisuke said as he went into his fighting stance ready to attack him.

"Daisuke why would you strike down an old friend huh? Just because i was promoted to the Central 46 Chambers dose not give you a right to kill me.

"No but after the shit you pulled last time we met i think i have every right to kill you. But since you're a part of the Central 46 Chambers i guess your off limits. Now leave before i change my mind"
    Valintine
    Valintine
    Level 22

Post by Valintine Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:58 pm

(( This is warning number 1 Daisuke. You cannot RP in two areas at once. Because your topic with Marin has a bigger influence in things than this one, you will remain there. And Dominique do not post in a topic asking if you may join it. Either ask them in the C-box or PM them. ))
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:17 pm

Jin smiled and laughed as he looked at Daisuke and walked up to him

"I dare you to cut me." He says knowing that Daisuke will never raise his blade to a high ranking official.

Daisuke put his blade away and then threw a smoke grenade and got on the Vulture bike and started it up and shot off threw the opens doors and then a cobra attack helicopter was fallowing him and he looked back and then saw the copter fire off a rocket and it's guns firing. He swerved his bike and cut the rocket and then block the bullets and then grabbed a wench cable and threw it at his spare bike and it wrapped around the bike and he drove threw the open gates and went into a cave and waited for the copter to pass him.

Thirty minuets later he got out and then drove off to his safe house.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:02 pm