Bleach Broken Chains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RP

ryuujin

kanosuki
    kanosuki

ryuujin Empty ryuujin

Post by kanosuki Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:51 am

Name: (ryuujin, dragon god)

Visual Age: (hard to guess but around 500 years old)

Looks: (he has red eyes with black scale all over his body. he stand about 20 feet tall with a wing span of five feet.)

Habits: (loves to sleep and help kanosuki when he's in a bind)

Personality:very calm minded and smart

Inner World: (a world full of volcanoes and hot rocks. the sky is always a bright red color while the ground very hot and either need special training to stand on it or be a dragon)

Connection to Master: (we have a strong relationship. when i need him he's there right away with the answer to my problem.)

Similarities: (there really only one way were similar and that is are love for battles)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Sealed~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Type: (Katana)

Subtype: (Dual wield?must have registered for it here)

Camo: (Have camouflage? must have registered for it here)

Looks: (the hilt his pure black while the blade is a bright steal color)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Shikai~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Release Phrase:lets fight to gather ryuujin

Looks: (in this form the blade it self stays the same color but theres a black dragon mark going up the side of it while there is a black and red chain coming from the hilt)

Family:aura

Special Ability: aura copy(pretty much a clone made out of pure aura. but just because its a clone doesn't mean it can't hurt you it can hurt you. it has all the same powers as me but it can't make it's own copies.)

Techs:aura shield.- a shield made out of aura it can block any type of attack but when used the user can't do anything while but think of a new plan last for four post cool down time ten post.

aura slash- a aura blast that come out the tip of my sword when swung but it can only be used when i focus my aura on the tip of my blade. has no post limited but it can only be used ten time per battle.

aura blast- a tech that is fired from the palms of my hands. it can very in size by how much power i put in it. post limited 20 cool down time 5 post

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Bankai~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Release Phrase: lets show them are true power. ryuujin

Looks: (the blade of the sword turns a blood red color and the dragon on the blade stay the same. the hilt stay black but the hand cover spikes out like wings. the chain ends up disappearing in this form so its not there any more. also in this form a pair of black wings made of aura are on my back coming out of my uniform )

Family:aura

Special Ability: (aura copy version two- the same as the first one but i can make more then one copy. i can make up to five new copies)

Techs.aura shield version two- a shield made out of aura it can block any type of attack but when in this form i can also power up my aura so i can used my "aura rain" last for 2 post cool down time eleven post.

aura rain- this tech can only be while i'm inside my aura shield after i charge up. i shoot a huge blast of aura in to the sky and it rains down covering the field in mini aura blasts. if any of the blasts hit me they recover some of my power. post limited one cool down time twelve post.

aura multi slashes- i use the flash step tech to flash to many different spots around the battle field and sends many aura slashes from many location. post limited 2 cool down time of 5 post.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:39 pm