Bleach Broken Chains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RP

Well...There goes the neighborhood!

Dominique
    Dominique

Well...There goes the neighborhood! Empty Well...There goes the neighborhood!

Post by Dominique Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:28 am

" God damn this suck's nothing do do all day.I know i'm going to go punch a baby " Dominique said aloud as he gestured his finger's to make a Garganta. Dominique went threw his garganta on the otherside he ended up in africa.About 125 miles from congo in the middel of nowhere.

The area is a mixture of desert and forest.The trees where about 60 feet tall and about 15 feet wide." These are some huge tree's " Dominique said aloud. 3 minutes after him stareing at the tree's he wandered over to a city the city was fairly large. " Well to be honest alot are he though aloud " a city.

It had buildngs that look like house's. Some buildings where office buildings and some where tower's. Dominique smiled " Well " he said as he was looking around " now to find a baby Aha found you little one" Dominique said as he walked over to the baby "Well sucks to be you right now " he said as he punched the baby twice. " This city blows everybody's doing the same thing...

" hmmmm, what if i just made it disappeare.What if the whole city disappeared hmmm i wonder if anybody would miss it. " Dominique said with a smirk on his face " but the question is how " he said while scratching his head. a few minuets pass intel he lifted his finger up and snap his fingers i'll throw a cero at this baby.

After Dominique figured how he was gonna destroy the city. He the looked down and punched the baby 37 more time's.After he was done he flew up in the sky right above the cloudes.He then began to start charging a cero.Six minuet's had past as he steadily charged then it was ready to be deliverd.

He smiled " CITIZENS OF THIS FUCKING RETARTED CITY YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE SUCK'S TO BE YOU DON'T IT " Dominique said. A few moment's later he threw the cero into the city destroying everything. He then waited for the smoke to disapate when it did the city was in ruin's. Dominique smile " now that was fun " he said with a happy tone.He the realized it was time to go home so he opened a garganta to the top of the tallest building in washington to sit there and read a book.

Exit

Last edited by Dominique on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dominique
    Dominique

Well...There goes the neighborhood! Empty Re: Well...There goes the neighborhood!

Post by Dominique Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:45 am

BEFORE Well...There goes the neighborhood! 10_sky11

AFTER Well...There goes the neighborhood! Armage10

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:37 pm