Bleach Broken Chains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RP

2 posters

A Battle of Decisions

Equesto
    Equesto

A Battle of Decisions Empty A Battle of Decisions

Post by Equesto Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:14 pm

Equesto sits on the ground as a cold breeze blows across the field. The grass shifts directions as the wind blows. Equesto looks up at the night sky as the moons light rests upon each individual blade of grass. The light makes them shine ever so brightly and Equesto begins to rub his hands in grass as if trying to sense what the blades were feeling. He stares up at the moon and from a distance it looks like he was talking to it. Obviously it appears as if he can't see but he can sense spiritual pressure quite well. Holding his zanpakuto in his hand, he helped himself up and started to walk on the field in the lustful night.
    Yuki Majin
    Level 25

A Battle of Decisions Empty Re: A Battle of Decisions

Post by Yuki Majin Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Yuki walked out onto the dark field of grass, being able to see quite well thanks to the moonlight. There's a nice aroma in the air, but Yuki doesn't care. Ever since he began walking on this field he sensed a strong reiatsu. Definetly not a quincy's reiatsu, and Yuki wants to know who possesses this. He makes his way to a baron area of the field, nice and level. Then he sees the man who owns this reiatsu.
    "Oi! What are you!"
    Equesto
    Equesto

Post by Equesto Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:05 pm

Equesto turned around as he stared at the quincy through his bone band covering his eyes. "My, my that was quite rude, 'What are you', obviously I am a person, aren't I?" Equesto held his zanpakuto in his left hand and put his right on his dorsal fin shaped bone. His neutral expression was the right emotion for this battle field as he started to twirl the staff. "My name is Equesto, and what is your name Nino?"
    Yuki Majin
    Level 25

Post by Yuki Majin Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Yuki got confused at the man's reply, human?! Yuki was pretty sure no human held this reiatsu with this feeling. And he also hold's a zanpakuto. Then there's all these strange things on the man that look like parts of a hollow mask. What is it?!
    "Something tells me you're not exactly human having a zanpakuto and those strange bones all over... But I'm Yuki Majin, leader of the quincies!"

Yuki took pride in sayihng he was leader. Knowing it was the strongest, he was proud to say this. But still what was this thing?!
    Equesto
    Equesto

Post by Equesto Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:25 pm

"Probably human isn't the best way to phrase it, I am a person, but I am not just a person, lets just say I am a Hollow" Equesto continued to twirl his zanpakuto as he walked toward the Quincy. "Today isn't your lucky day, I hate Quincy's" He continued to walk toward Yuki as he twirled his zan faster and faster.
    Yuki Majin
    Level 25

Post by Yuki Majin Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:51 pm

A hollow? I guess that seems to fit the some of the descripiton, but he has only portions of his mask and the zanpakuto is still unexplained. But to be so confident though, is this some sort of menos? This man is very confusing, but Yuki attacks first, asks later when it comes to hollows.
    "Well you're still rather questionable if you're only a hollow..."

Then hearing the hollow say he hates quincies goes through Yuki's mind as a little bell. First his eyes widen, then gives a little evil smile.
    "Well if you hate quincies then I won't have a problem with mutual hate!"

As Yuki said this he formed the bow from his glove holding his arm out to the side as he sees the it form. He could barely see it in this dark night if it weren't for some of the blood red parts and the moonlight.
    Equesto
    Equesto

Post by Equesto Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:52 pm

"Its nothing personal against all quincy's, just a quincy in general, don't feel offended by it" Equesto stopped twirling his zan. "I will explain to you what I am, before we have this conflict" Equesto gave a friendly fake smile as he looked at the quincy...basically looking through the quincy. "In the hollow world there are different phases a hollow goes through. The first phase are the Menos Grande, they are the retards of the bunch the may look big and strong but next in line infront of he Menos in strength, not size are the Gillians, they are hollows that have a more humanoid body they are stronger than a menos and smaller. They are however slightly bigger than the average person. After gillians, are yours truly me, I am basically what you would call an Adjucha i am stronger than a Menos and Gillian combined and i am more humanoid than a gillian. After Adjucha are vasto lordes. They are a sinister group and are stronger than shinigami captains if not stronger than equal to. Its hard to tell the difference between a Vasto lorde and a Adjucha, but you get the point, Enough talking shall we begin" The Hollow ran toward the quincy but instantly vanished as he appeared in the air. "Come an get me"
    Yuki Majin
    Level 25

Post by Yuki Majin Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:22 pm

Yuki decided to listen in for the lecture, but paid little attention. Different forms and strengths of hollows? Like he gives a crap, he'll kill any of them! Thought not all of his questions are answered, he decides to leave it and fight. And the the battle begins, apparently just a reaction for a hollow to do around high reiatsu beings apparently.

The man moves rather quick, but then out of nowhere appears in the air. This technique is new to Yuki, as if the hollow was using a version of hirenkyaku. But instead of worrying, he aimed his bow and got ready to fire, preparing an electric family arrow. He puills the string back and fires letting it land in the man's chest. No one will care if Yuki kills a hollow, right?
    "Shocker!"

As long as he can make contact with the man, he will feel a nice electric shock that will give Yuki a chance to follow up.
    Equesto
    Equesto

Post by Equesto Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:48 pm

Equesto barely dodged the arrow as he fell back quickly avoiding any fatal damage that would have been caused if he hadn't dodged. The arrow skinned his chin, just barely leaving a mark. Equesto threw his spear at the Quincy with lightning speed. As the spear was shooting toward yuki like a bullet behind the spear was equesto getting ready to hit Yuki with a huge impact from his fist.

"Prepare for the beginning of the end"
    Yuki Majin
    Level 25

Post by Yuki Majin Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:17 pm

The man had good dodging skills, unfortunatly Shocker's effect will take effect for skinning is still contact in the slightest on a conductive object will cause the eletric shock to go through the hollow's body. This gives Yuki his wished oppurtunity.

With the man open Yuki quickly goes up into the air and remains there with his hirenkyaku. Having perfect aim for his chest, the man will still be open thanks to his last shocker. Pulling the string back, Yuki gets ready for the kill.
    "Shocker!"
    Equesto
    Equesto

Post by Equesto Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:52 pm

"Unfortunately for you i want you to die painlessly and quick inorder for me to do so..." Equesto was still darting toward Yuki along with his zanpakuto as he grabbed it as it was in the process of its impact. "Awaken Devastador Delfín" A whirlpool starts to form around Equesto , the water freezes around him in a spiral instantly, which blocks the attack from the arrow.The ice is black. When the water freezes it cracks and breaks.When it shatters Equesto's dorsal fin moves from the top of his head to his back but the bone band around his head covering his eyes remain's in the same spot. After that happenened,the bones will form around his arms in the shape of dolphin fins. They are sharp and can be used as blades.his face from below his nose and down is covered with the white bone which gives the majority of his face a hard defense. He grows one tail that looks like a dolphins tail, that is a dolphins tail. His hair then grows alittle longer down past his shoulders. They spike at the end in a mess.

"Come and get Nino" Equesto said jumping back abit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content