Bleach Broken Chains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RP

2 posters

Fraccion v Sotaicho

Valintine
    Valintine
    Level 22

Fraccion v Sotaicho Empty Fraccion v Sotaicho

Post by Valintine Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Valintine had gotten a mission to capture a few lost souls. He was dressed in Shinigami attire. Passing as a Shinigami was easy for Valintine. His Hollow Mask Fragments were hidden by his normal features. His Hollow Hole was obvious covered by the clothing. He had a sword, and Pluses was uneducated. He looked around and sighed softly. He hated looking for souls. It was tedious work and it took too damn long. Plus, there was nothing to do...ever. The green haired Arrancar used sonido to appear on top of a building and sit there. He had nothing to do. If there was a Plus in the area he'd grab it. Until then, he wasn't taking a step for those lesser spirits.
    Shin
    Shin
    Level 35

Fraccion v Sotaicho Empty Re: Fraccion v Sotaicho

Post by Shin Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:24 pm

A lone figure stood on top of a street lamp, his purple hair waving in the slight wind. Raising his left hand, he took a wooden pipe from his mouth, as he blew a small cloud of smoke from his mouth. The night was cloudless, with only the new moon in the sky. Street lamps flickered on and off as he watched people walk below him. Catching a sudden movement out of the corner of his eye. It was someone dressed in the robes of a Shinigami. Not recongizing the reaitsu, he placed the pipe back into his mouth, and started to jump from lamp post to lamp post, following the person, while keeping his reaitsu low, not wanting to seem overpowering. Stopping for a second, he saw that the person he was following stopped at the top of a nearby building. What was he here for? And who was he? Wanting the answer to these questions, he pulled his haori tighter to himself, as the Captain shunpoed right behind the man standing only inches away. "Nice night. Don't you agree." He asked.
    Valintine
    Valintine
    Level 22

Post by Valintine Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Valintine didn't answer right away. He wasn't in the mood for a fight, but he supposed he was in the human world and posing as a Shinigami. It was the perfect excuse for a fight from a Shinigami. Oh well, what did it matter anyway? He either fought this man or another Shinigami later on. Whatever he did, he wouldn't initiate the fight. Only go along with it. His hair continued to do an excellent and natural job of hiding his mask. "Depends on your definition of a 'nice night' I prefer rain, but that's just me." He shrugged and sighed softly. This man's reiatsu wasn't that impressive, but Valintine wasn't convinced. He didn't trust anyone who had low reiatsu and approached him. Most called him crazy, but he'd rather be crazy and alive then ignorant and dead.
    Shin
    Shin
    Level 35

Post by Shin Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:37 pm

"A mist woundn't be bad" He answsered. The Captain studied the person's reaitsu. Not a Shinigami's. Too dark. "So what division are you from, and how many souls have you sent back" He asked, while blowing a small cloud of smoke from his mouth, without removing the pipe. There was something wrong with this blue haird kid. He didn't seem dangerous, but he knew better, he wasn't the Captain Commander for nothing, and hopefuly he could keep it from the person in front of him for just a bit longer. Studying Valintine's reaitsu a little longer, he placed the type. Hollow. But not a weak on. By the looks of him he was probably an Arrancar. He was too human looking to be anything else. The Captain had no idea what the guy's rank was, but it wouldn't be hard to figure out. He would play the game of ignorance a little longer and see what he could get out of him.
    Valintine
    Valintine
    Level 22

Post by Valintine Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:52 pm

"11th. Can't you tell? The violent nature of my reiatsu. It's dark and forcefulness? No...I suppose it'd be hard to believe, but oh well. Anyway, I've sent a total of zero. I haven't come across any and I'm tired of walking with no violence...Oh well though." Valintine knew enough about the 11th Division to say that. He knew they werre brutes who loved killing and swordplay above all else. He hated them the most, but he kept his voice even and flat. He sighed and rubbed his temples a bit. He hated all these questions. If the Shinigami wanted something he needed to just ask. He hated pointless conversations. But he hate to endure this. He would endure this for the sake of Arrancar.
    Shin
    Shin
    Level 35

Post by Shin Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:03 pm

"True you have a forceful reaitsu, but even some of the Shinigami from other divisions have dark and forceful reaitsu." The Captain brushed back his hair with his right hand that was covered by a glove that had a pair of black wings coming from the center of the palm, while taking out a transmitter from his robes with his left hand and placed it to his mouth. "Connect me to the 3rd Division. Hey is there anyone in the 11th division with green hair. Ok. Thanks. No worries. I'm talking to him now. Tell the Commander that I'll tell him. Thanks." Taking away the transmitter, the Captain stored it back in his robes. " I've been told to check the inside of your robes for the 11th division crest, so turn and face me so I can check." The act was getting boring, it was almost time to break the game of lies, and to see why the Arrancar was here in the first place.
    Valintine
    Valintine
    Level 22

Post by Valintine Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:13 pm

Well, no time like the present. Valintine stood and turned around. He looked at the Shinigami with a less than bored expression. [color=green]"I'll save you the trouble. No. I'm not an idiot Shinigami. Especially not from the 11th Division. God forbid I should ever be one of them. He brushed some of his hair back to show his thin Hollow Mask that was pushed up against his hair line. He shrugged. "I suppose this is the part where you say some cliche line or interrogate me about what I'm doing here. But don't, please for the love of whatever god may exist above us, don't." He sighed and began to disrobe. The Shinigami outfit dropped around his feet and he stepped out of it, kicking it off the building. His Arrancar outfit was on underneath. "It was getting hot in there anyway..." His Arrancar outfit was comprised of a white hakama with a black sash belt, and a white sleeveless top with a black trip. The top was a full vest that went down to his waist. It was formfitting, but had a V-neck collar. The collar was flat, but had a hood at the back. Again, this was an outfit he made for himself. He picked up his sword and hooked it onto his left hip.

With a minor yawn he looked at the Shinigami. "Over the years I've noticed you Shinigami like introducing yourselves...so allow me. I am Valintine Montega."
    Shin
    Shin
    Level 35

Post by Shin Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:29 pm

"Don't worry. i already knew you weren't one of use. Cause if you were you would know how I was, or at least have some idea. And no I don't plan on interragting you, thats for the 2nd division." The Captain reached with his left hand removing the pipe from his mouth and stores it in his robes, and takes out a sixteen inch pipe, and slams the bowl end of it one the ground witha loud thud. "Besides if you didn't take it off, I would have burned the robe right off of you" Cracking his neck on both sides, he studies Valintine as he introduces himself. "I'm Shin Yamashina. If your worth it I'll tell you the division I'm from later. Thats if you last that long." Shin picked up his pipe and held it out in front of him like a wodden staff, with the pipe bowl facing Valintine. He would get a decent warm up out of the fight, and maybe a little more if he was lucky. Shin wasn't expecting much. Not from this fight. If he had time, Shin planned to go and find a few strong Hollows to pass the time if this fight ended to quickly. "Well than. Shall we start" Shin swung his pipe towards Valintine who was just inches away to begin with. "I hope you have good reflexes." Cause if he didn't this was going to hurt, and hurt bad.
    Valintine
    Valintine
    Level 22

Post by Valintine Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:50 pm

"Great...another Shinigami who assumes I give a damn what Squad he is in, or who he is. Sotaicho, Taicho, it doesn't matter. It's all just Shinigami. Just as I am still a Hollow. Titles are worthless..." Valintine thought this to himself as Shin spoke. His eyes never left Shin though. He wasn't an idiot. Taking your eyes off your enemy could spell out instant death if one wasn't careful. So when Shin swung the pipe he was more than ready. He sonido'd away and appeared sitting down at the other side of the building. "Interesting choice of attack...What more can you do though, Shinigami? I'm curious..."
    Shin
    Shin
    Level 35

Post by Shin Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:06 am

"This" Shin used something he developed while fighting with a member of the 2nd division. Armond to be exact. A double shunpo, on a split second after the other. It was just seconds slower than what Armond could use, but it was at least twice the speed of a regular shunpo or sonido, and appeared standing in the air right behind Valintine, this time just a bit further than when he first stood behind Valintine. "Hado #33, Sōkatsu" Shin fires a blast of blue spirit engery at Valintine, right before swinging his pipe down with tremendous force towards him. Lets see what he does against this. Even if he does dodge, it will leave him open for a string of attacks. Thing is though, I'm at a disadvantage in close combat because of the pipe, nothing that can't be easily fixed.
    Valintine
    Valintine
    Level 22

Post by Valintine Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 am

Valintine closed his eyes when Shin said this. It was what he did. It was how he trained. Valintine learned from his days as a mere soldier in the Exequias that senses lie. If you could train your Pesquisa you didn't need eyes. Valintine was adept with it, but he could always be better with it. The guy was above him though. Whatever he used it confused his senses. He was there and then he felt a blur of energy. He caught him again as he came to a stop. Shit, he was fast. Valintine opened his eyes and sonido'd backwards. He dodged the kido, but the arc of the pipe was still going to hit him. He held out his right hand and let loose his own green bolt of lightning. It would force the Shinigami to stop the attack or risk some damage to his hand.
    Shin
    Shin
    Level 35

Post by Shin Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:37 am

Shin watches as Valintine dodge the kido, and prepare to use an attack of his own to stop the pipe. He didn't stop his attack, instead Shin put more force behind the swing, as he said "Decend from the heavens Maikeru" The pipe shattered to reveal a white blade coming out of a white rose. Meeting the attack with a sword instead of the pipe, Shin feels the shock run through him. "That tickled" He said while taking his sword away from Valitine's hand, and brought it his side. "Not bade you forced me to release me 'shikai'. Now lets see if you can handle it." Shin smiled. All of Valintine's attacks had now become useless as Shin's skin was now as hard as steel. Throwing a punch with his right hand, Shin swings the sword in his left hand in an upwards ark, towards Valitine's chest. The attacks wouldn't be hard to dodge, if he was experienced that is. By the way Valitine moved, Shin guess that he had some experience, but not enough to save his life.
    Valintine
    Valintine
    Level 22

Post by Valintine Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:49 am

Valintine looked with a bored expression. He got him to bring out Shikai, big whoop. Shikai wasn't life threatening. Bankai was dangerous. Shikai was just a pebble in the sea of Zanpakuto. It was nothing worth noting. Valintine didn't say that though. He had to focus. He shoved that thought out of his head. He knew stats increased in Shikai and Bankai. Valintine's body reacted quickly. He stepped to the right and turned his body side ways. As his did he caught Shin's wrist in his right hand. It was not fleshy anymore. Or at least not as fleshy as it should be. Must be his Shikai's ability or something to that effect. Nonetheless, he only had a moment. The grip on Shin's wrist was strong. While he had him in his grip, Valintine let loose another bolt of green lightning. Harder skin or not, pain was pain. And a direct bolt of lightning wasn't comfortable for anybody. Valintine thought that Shin would be pissed at this, he readied his body for a counter attack. But from this position it'd be hard to avoid one. Especially since they were playing on two different levels. At least if Valintine died he was able to touch him.
    Shin
    Shin
    Level 35

Post by Shin Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:16 am

Shin smiled as Valintine caught his hand, and fired off a green bolt of lightning. He wasn't bad, but touching him wasn't a big feat. Shin flared his reaitsu to Captain's level and quickly lowered it to that of an Lt's so that the bolt of green lighting passed through a patch of high reaitsu lowering its effect and allowed it to hit him on the head with little damage. "Just cause my shikai is released doesn't mean that you can continue to take me lightly." Shin quickly changed the direction of his sword to a downwards arc just after it passed Valintine's head, while at the same time yanking his wrist out of Valitine's grip, and opened his palm "Lord of all that is Reality and Illuision rise from the depths of the mind and show why all should fear you. Bakudo # 85 Seken Kusabana" The top of the building spruted flowers with black flowers and white stems, a soft breeze started to blow, and pick up the petals brushing them against Shin and Valitine. "Now the real show begins." Shunpo'd back a few feet, Shin placed the blade of his sword inside his right hand, and charged towards Valitine. This tech was dangerous, for this quick draw used no sheath, but instead used the weilder's hand as the sheath, with the potenital to cutting off fingers. Getting within striking distance, Shin unleased the quick draw.
    Valintine
    Valintine
    Level 22

Post by Valintine Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:17 pm

Valintine's eyes narrowed as Shin began to speak. The formality, forcefulness, tone, and structure hinted to what it was. An incantation for kido. Valintine braced himself for impact. He hadn't heard this one before. So when he was surrounded by flowers he was properly confused. He looked around a bit and then realized that the flowers were not as innocent as they seemed to be. Though he had a hierro, he could feel them fighting against it. This was annoying, but it seemed his hierro would hold up...for now anyway. He looked at Shin and decided he couldn't just sit back. The kido hadn't done anything yet. Shin on the other hand had. He rushed Valintine, and Valintine's eyes instantly went to the sword. His arms told everything. He was going to draw his blade but...from his hand? This confused the Arrancar. He lost focus, and by the time he came to, Shin was upon him. He flared his reiatsu to it's peek as the slash got him across his chest. Valintine's hierro increased with his reiatsu, but the wound was still a nice mark and a reminded to keep his eyes on this man.

Valintine couldn't risk anything else springing up. He sonido'd back so he could raise his right hand and fired a bolt of lightning, the lightning was a bit off course though. He aimed it to look like it would hit, but in reality at best it would damage the far side of his left arm. Instantly after that he loosed the lightning he sonido'd into the air and fired an emerald green cero about ten feet ahead of Shin's path and a bit to Shin's right. It wasn't so much to the right. At best it would take out his right arm and probably a bit of his leg too. He did his best to make the cero look like it'd miss, but who knew what it looked like from the enemy's view except the enemy. If all worked out he'd get hit by both. If everything failed, he'd miss both entirely. That's how Valintine operated. It was black and white, hit or miss, there was no gray in battle.
    Shin
    Shin
    Level 35

Post by Shin Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:56 pm

Shin watched as Valitine sonido'd back after taking the cut to his chest but not before flaring his reaitsu to help protect him. The wind around them started to pick up in force, drawing more petals from the surrounding flowers. Shin felt them touch his skin. Like his opponent already guessed, the petals from these flowers weren't normal. If one wasn't protected they would come out of this bakudo with mulitple wounds. Shin watched as both the green bolt of lightning and teh green cero came towards him. "Hado # 63 Raikōhō" Shin fired the wave of yellow energy towards the lightning bolt and watches as they connected, and watched at the cero ripped through the cloud of smoke that the Hado and lightning created. Now to deal with the cero. This was going to be harder, considering it would have more power than the lightning bolt that Valitine had fired mulitple times already. Closing his eyes, Shin listen to the sound of the cero burning through the air. This was the first time he would be doing this to dodge a cero. Any second now. Now! Taking a quick step to his left, Shin felt the cero burn through his robes, and leave a slight burn on his chest. He opened his eyes and looked towards Valintine "Not bad. but could you do it again?"

Shin raised his sword and pointed it at Valintine "Shiro gen’ei" he softly spoke, as white flower petals started to rain from the sky, mixing with the black flower petals that were being blown in the wind. Shin started to walk towards Valintine, but to him it would look like Shin had just shunpo'd right in front of him. Swinging his sword Shin was curious to waht Valitine would do. "Good luck" he whispered as his sword came within centimeters of 'touching' Valintine.
    Valintine
    Valintine
    Level 22

Post by Valintine Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:12 pm

Valintine's mind instantly went to work. Knowledge is power, and through his studies his mind's thought process increased extraordinarily. These were one of those moments where it would shine, be it to Shin or to Valintine who was still amazed that he could process information and reach a conclusion so quickly. "Petals, more of them, similar to those that exist here. Same? No. Too soft. Different? Yes. Not color, well yes color but not the point. How are they different? Shin? What is he doing? Walking. Odd. He asked me to do it again. Wait, no. He moved. Shunpo? Odd. Cero from point blank would hurt me. White petals. How do they effect me. Effect? Illusions? Kido, he casted an illusion with his shikai. Possible illusion then. Course of action? Move. Where? Somewhere un-expected? Yes. Where? There. Shin. Or where he was slash is. Yes. Then what? Relámpago. If it misses? formulate another attack. Execute? Of course..." The entire thought took about the same time it took for "Shin" to Shunpo. As he planed, he sonido'd behind where Shin was before the illusion. He held out his hand and fired his green lightning in the direction where Shin was originally.
    Shin
    Shin
    Level 35

Post by Shin Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:48 pm

Shin didn't act surprised when Valintine sonido'd behind him, and attack with his green lightning. This was getting anoying, which was putting Shin in a bad mood, which would spell torment for Valintine. This time Shin shunpo'd right behind Valintine just as he fired his green lightning, but to Valintine it would look like Shin had waited until the lasted moment right before the lightning was about to hit him to shunpo out of the way. Shin swung his sword down hard, allowing the blade come closer even faster, with a quick snap of his wrist. If Valintine didn't dodge it would be trouble for him, and if he turned around now, odds are he might not be effected by by Shiro gen’ei for a few seconds. But none of that mattered, as emotions slowly started to drain from his face, as he slowly started to get angery, with playing with the Arrcanar.
    Valintine
    Valintine
    Level 22

Post by Valintine Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:25 pm

Valintine was pleased that the lightning hit. It proved his theory. Again his mind went to work. "Lighting hit. Perfect, fine. Yes, but now what? Illusion? Ninety percent chance so. Where is he? How do detect someone? Senses? Yes. Which? Feeling? Possible. Sight? No. Smell? No. Taste? Worthless. Feeling? Yes. Must be. How? Carefully. Block sight. Sight is worthless. Pesquisa and feeling? Yes. How so? Close eyes, focus. Execute? Yes. When? Now? No. Too soon? Wait..." Shin vanished from sight. "No-what?!" Valintine felt the blade touch his skin and move down. He quickly rolled forward to avoid further damage. He was pissed now. [i]"Execute now? Yes..." He closed his eyes and opened his mind to reiatsu signals around him. It was hard but he managed.
    Shin
    Shin
    Level 35

Post by Shin Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:49 pm

Shin watched as Valintine rolled away from the blade to lessen the damage he would take from the attack. Shin watched silentily as Valintine closed his eyes. So he was going to try and find him through reaitsu. Nice. But what if you couldn't even sense your opponent. "Bakudo #26 Kyokko" The light around Shin started to bend hiding not only from visible view, but also his reaitsu from being sensed. Lets see how Valintine does when all trace of his opponent is gone. Not wanting to break the Bakudo, Shin quietly started to move around, as the wind started to pick up, blowing around more and more rose petals making it harder to move closer to your opponent without touching some of the razor sharp rose petals. Shin was waiting for the right moment to attack, and with Valintine not able to sense him, that time would come soon.
    Valintine
    Valintine
    Level 22

Post by Valintine Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:56 pm

Valintine was focusing on Shin's reiatsu when it vanished. His anger flared for a moment, but he quickly regained control of himself. He slowed his breathing and blocked out the sound of his heart. He stood right where he was and ignore the petals that touched his wounds. They hurt, but he'd endured worse. Valintine relaxed his body. His ears alert, and his body aware. Rather than focus on Shin's reiatsu he focused on the use of his senses to track him. His ears tuned into the sounds around him. He knew what was currently there, so he blocked it out and looked for what shouldn't be there. His body was alert for the slightest touch. It had adjusted to the touch of the petals so what was next? He knew how the petals should feel. He didn't move. He just stood there as the petals flew around his being.
    Shin
    Shin
    Level 35

Post by Shin Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:42 pm

The Bakudo ended, the flowers disappeared, the wind stopped blowing. It was like it never happened in the first place. The only prove of anything being there, was the cuts of the petals the softly glided on the wind. Shin quietly moved though the shower of white petals, closing the gap between Valintine and himself. IF he was going to strike now might be the best time to do so. Shin tossed his zanpaktou at Valintine, and shunpo'd behind Valintine breaking the bakudo so that he could catch his sword by the hilt and swing it horizantaly towards Valintine's face. Shin didn't care what Valintine did, this was all just to get close, and set up his next attack.
    Valintine
    Valintine
    Level 22

Post by Valintine Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:09 pm

Valintine felt Shin's presence the moment he shunpo'd. Not through reiatsu but through the small wind the followed. He also heard it. His eyes snapped opened just in time to witness the sword coming at him. His mind went to work. "Sword. ETA? Soon. How soon? Seconds. Five tops. Course of action? Duck? Obvious, no. Other option? Knock away? Yes. Disarms the enemy and allows for a follow up. Execute now? Yes." With that Valintine's right leg came up outstretched and knocked the sword away from him. It didn't go as far as he wanted, landing only a few feet away. But he could deal. As soon as his hit the sword away he shifted his body weight around the opposite direction. His body coming off the ground in a faint attack. His right leg was on course for his enemy's shoulder, but at the last possible second he pulled his leg up to his chest, and his left leg shot out quickly. His foot, should it hit, would smack into Shin's right waist. From the angle he was coming down on and the force of the blow, a bone or two could be seriously bruised or broken depending on how Shin's own body was positioned. In the middle of this action Valintine's right hand was able to loosed three bolts of lightning in a triangle formation around Shin's blade, just in case he tried to shunpo away to grab it.
    Shin
    Shin
    Level 35

Post by Shin Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:33 pm

Shin was about to shunpo to grab his blade whe he saw Valintine fire three bolts of lightning fly towards his sword. Looks like that option was a no go. Turing his attention back towards Valintine, he prepares to block the right leg that was coming in, when Valintine instantly brought it up to his chest, and instead followed through with his left leg. Than it happened. All emotion disappeared from his eyes. Valintine had entered a place of no return, and he would pay for it dearly. Shin's knee's buckled, letting the kick just pass him by. Shin while underneath Valintine's leg grabbed it with his right hand, while firing a Hado without even muttering its name towards his sword right at the tip of the blade, shooting it right up between the three bolts of lighting and high into the air. Now he was going to do something interesting. From his leaned back position, Shin shunpo'd from underneath Valintine, then shunpo'd again into the air right beside his sword while taking the glove off his right hand, before grabbing the sword with his right hand. Upon contact with his sword, it revetered to its original form. A katana, witha blade of sixteen inches. This also cancelled the tech he had used earlier. " Arise from your chamber Myoujou" The katana turned black while the handle turned into a black rose. Swinging his new sword he unleased another attack, this time of black petals that flied toward Valintine "Kuroi Pedaru"
    Valintine
    Valintine
    Level 22

Post by Valintine Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:52 pm

Valintine wasn't surprised when his kick was avoiding. He was surprised when the sword was obtained with ease. Interesting, but not impossible. Valintine was watching Shin as best he could. This fight was downhill for him so far. Maybe his released form could help him. At least it could pressure Shin a bit. But he didn't want to release it just yet. Valintine was cut up on his chest and back, but it wasn't worth it just yet. He had to resist temptation. He looked at Shin as his blade changed and then went into a new form. It was't a Bankai though. Valintine used sonido to avoid the petals. He appeared again at the far end of the building top. He was looking at Shin but still didn't touch his sword. His body wanted him to though. If things kept up like this, he might just have to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm